Someone help I KICK'd myself in the trunk SMH

L7 can get loud but you will need to build a custom box. Square 15's should have 4-5cu after displacement each.

L7 can get loud but you will need to build a custom box. Square 15's should have 4-5cu after displacement each.
Seeing that it only gets up 2 100hz, what can i do to assist with lo's. Look'n into cdt 6x9's, is that enough?

I see some woofers get up 2 500hz the L7 say's it gets up to 100hz, is that the diff between a Woofer vs Subwoofer? Or am i to deep into the specs
you do not want any woofer set to 100 hz get 6x9s or 8 inch mids for that.

Clean Highs an Blood Shakin Bass hahaha but yea i want to shake stuff up. Not big on SQ lo's
What all equipment do you currently own, and what vehicle are you using? please be as specific with what voice coil configs on the subs and details along those lines.

there is a lot of missing information for us to be able to give you any constructive advice.

you do not want any woofer set to 100 hz get 6x9s or 8 inch mids for that.
So i cant set LPF past 100hz right? I have a 4cu 32hz box so my sub-son is set about 32-35hz an LPF is about 100hz. Is that correct????

What all equipment do you currently own, and what vehicle are you using? please be as specific with what voice coil configs on the subs and details along those lines.
there is a lot of missing information for us to be able to give you any constructive advice.
O God, you dont want to know what im running. Just know im looking 2 order 4 cdt6x9's with a AmerBass VFL 150.4 an a VFL 4480 for Lo's. Hope to sound off soon

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.