hispls
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Price
$20-50
Condition (1 worst - 10 best)
Yinglong 40AH 50$ ea
Toshiba 10AH 20$ ea

Specs should be easy to find, I think everyone knows what these are at this point.

I'm not sure what method of payment I can take, might have to use a 3rd party to do paypal, I'm thinking another forum member. The only paypal I have these days is for my business and I don't need to have the tax-man looking at hobby stuff as business revenue.

Also, do I really need to post pics with my username? I've got good refs here, on DIYMA, and on CACO.

Was Photo Included
  1. Yes
Great cells here guys. Running a 6s 80ah bank of the yinlong 40ah I got from him. Deleted the front battery and even charging only at 14.2v with a stock alt I get virtually zero voltage drop even tickling the clip light on my Smart 5.

Matt

Great cells here guys. Running a 6s 80ah bank of the yinlong 40ah I got from him. Deleted the front battery and even charging only at 14.2v with a stock alt I get virtually zero voltage drop even tickling the clip light on my Smart 5.

Matt
Thanks. Wish I could say I'm doing as well making any use of those motors. I've found a source of cones with accordion surrounds at least.

Sadly no. Thinner hemp fiber cone. I'll probably need to laminate 2 together with some epoxy to get strength I'm going to want. I don't think anybody is making that OEM style cone body these days.

Damn, I had my wallet out and everything... Let me know if you find or decide to make coils. I've considered storing these OEM tops to keep them safe and having a pair of similar 18's built. You would be the guy to build something to get the most out of these NRT motors.

Matt

Damn, I had my wallet out and everything... Let me know if you find or decide to make coils. I've considered storing these OEM tops to keep them safe and having a pair of similar 18's built. You would be the guy to build something to get the most out of these NRT motors.

Matt
There may be an off-the-shelf coil that fits but the former height is too small for using on big frames. Trying to get more details there, otherwise, reaching out to Precision is a winter project once I'm enough ahead with work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...