hispls
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Price
$20-50
Condition (1 worst - 10 best)
Yinglong 40AH 50$ ea
Toshiba 10AH 20$ ea

Specs should be easy to find, I think everyone knows what these are at this point.

I'm not sure what method of payment I can take, might have to use a 3rd party to do paypal, I'm thinking another forum member. The only paypal I have these days is for my business and I don't need to have the tax-man looking at hobby stuff as business revenue.

Also, do I really need to post pics with my username? I've got good refs here, on DIYMA, and on CACO.

Was Photo Included
  1. Yes
Bro, my lithium rests at about 13.2. It only hits 14.7 for a second or two. Who says that I'm overcharging anything? Did you watch the video?
I'm torn between telling you to quit shitting up my thread and thanking you for the free bumps.

For the record. This user is an imbecile and every single LTO chemistry cell currently on the market has published specs of maximum charge voltage 2.8V or 2.9V.

I'm torn between telling you to quit shitting up my thread and thanking you for the free bumps.

For the record. This user is an imbecile and every single LTO chemistry cell currently on the market has published specs of maximum charge voltage 2.8V or 2.9V.

So in a 12v system a 5s bank is ideal. 2.9 x 5 = 14.5v. Which is perfect. If you want to spend the extra money and never fully charge your cells then that is your choice.

How about you two get a room and go **** each other off in private and away from my FS thread.

Does this place have any active mods anymore?

How about you two get a room and go **** each other off in private and away from my FS thread.

Does this place have any active mods anymore?

I posted about your thread man. Then some noob wants to chime in with some dumb shitt. I responded accordingly to the keyboard cowboy.

OK, I'll be in touch. I might be interested in the SCiB cell. Thats what I am running now, along with 3.5ah pouch LTO cells. I will be wanting some more reserve here soon. I just sold 30 cells not long ago, and already wish I'd of kept them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...