Some Help For a Noob

Participant count
  • Participants list
Yep, just replace the stock speakers and see were that gets you. If you still want more lowend then pick up a single 8 or 10. Those smaller boxes would be easy to remove if you needed the space back.

Maybe I should clarify. I couldn't tell you the difference between a speaker, a amp, a deck, or a sub. I know nothing about car audio.. I would like a nice bass boost, and some volume. Theres plenty of room in the trunk, could I put something in there?

ya.. you need to replace your door speakers with some coaxials or something. Depending on your door size to make it simple and cheap pioneer make some good seats of coaxials for around 70 bucks a set and it will sound ALOT less foggy and increase your volume about 50%

If you want bass ya its going to be more trouble. have to get a small (sub) bass speaker in a box and an amplifier to power it and run wires etc etc...

In most cases for quick cheap situations grab some cheap stock replacement speakers...then grab a 200-500 watt amp and throw a 10" woofer in the back.

If you really need a person to point out everything then your best bet is to pay up the extra cash and let a local shop help you and have it done right.

i'd go big and get an 15 in there with about 2k ish power. that should give you a nice thump.
e didnt ask what you would do. go dtart your own thread idiot. 15" is too big for what HE is looking for. You know the guy that started the thread //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I thibk that's what I'm gonna do...Thanks for the helps.

In most cases for quick cheap situations grab some cheap stock replacement speakers...then grab a 200-500 watt amp and throw a 10" woofer in the back.
If you really need a person to point out everything then your best bet is to pay up the extra cash and let a local shop help you and have it done right.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.