some general questions

Participant count
  • Participant list

jteske88
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ok so i have got everything working the way i want now so time to tune. i **** at math and cant figure out how to tune with my dmm. i have to re se 12 d4 and re audio dts.1500.1 at 1 ohm.

i need to figure out what i should be at voltage wise.

whats a ruff estimate on db's for soemthing like this? any idea or am i lost

I cant remember the math behind tuning an amplifier. I have done it by ear for the longest time, but now i just use my dd-1 to tune amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

soundmancaraudio.com has a video where they go over the math formula on tuning an amp. Cant remember which video tho :/

Not sure where and not gonna look, but there are a ton of videos on both here and Youtube that show in detail how to set your amp with a DMM. Just do a search in either place. And you wont be measuring anything in db's.

rmschartpm5.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.