So whats the deal with RD Audio??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You bought from yourself? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif 

whoops //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Is that ben?

No this is not Ben, this is Tommy. I live about hour and half from Kevin of Low-Hz though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I know Mrgrubbs uses RD... Hes actually pretty set on them! Ive been hearn about RD alot lately been thinkn of running to of there Alpha 12's? Supposedly louder than Memphis Mojos??? anyone know?

rd is a very strong company that had a lot of bad customer service early, but has come a long way from those days, and now have more usaci members in the 160s then any other team i know of. the amps are great and no different then other zenon 3000 watt amps. though the equip is a bit pricey it is well worth it. they can handle abuse and get loud. and drop in tests have shown rd to be louder then atomic, in applications. (most if not all). 3 hw 15s in pro stock 3000+ doinf 163s easy under the window line. many competitors now are switching to rd..its the new usaci boner...great product...period

luckily, it's just an opinion and to each their own...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

oh btw i dont thing the apha would be louder then the mojo for spl purposes...mojo is a badass lil sub...the elite spl or the hw will though. the elite spl is the same motor as the alpha but with way stiffer susp, and a 8layer flatwind coil...they can take 10k easy. i have free aired one at 20 cycles full tilt on 2 3250.1s @2ohms on one coil took it for roughly 10 minutes. stout subs

everyonefg2gs8.jpg

So how'd I miss this thread until now, eh?

Anywho, someone said they saw two heavyweights on tons of power only do a 46, I think it was? Maybe a 48? Someone is an idiot then, in the install

My 15" Alpha was doing mid 43's on music on the TL, with a RD 1000.1 and stock HU, tuned to 34

Anyways, company got off, as stated, on a rough note and a lot of bashing. Come a long way, customer service is up, products keep getting better, and in all of the installs I've seen they've been beaten on time nad time again and just came for more. I'm nothing but impressed by the company

oh btw i dont thing the apha would be louder then the mojo for spl purposes...mojo is a badass lil sub...the elite spl or the hw will though. the elite spl is the same motor as the alpha but with way stiffer susp, and a 8layer flatwind coil...they can take 10k easy. i have free aired one at 20 cycles full tilt on 2 3250.1s @2ohms on one coil took it for roughly 10 minutes. stout subs
I'd like to see the comparison, I have heard the mojo's before(Although I will say the new mojo's might be a different story?) and they werent as loud as the Alpha's I've heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...