So whats the deal with RD Audio??

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I'll agree with Hunter, that I will.

Alpha also sounds 10x better than the Mojo's as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

We have a dealer in texas - Sound Box, was running 2 15" memphis mojos and two memphis 4k's doin 158's droped the regular Alphas in and is doing over 160 now in usaci mod 1000-2000w

I can get you his contact info to the shop if you want to confirm.

We have a dealer in texas - Sound Box, was running 2 15" memphis mojos and two memphis 4k's doin 158's droped the regular Alphas in and is doing over 160 now in usaci mod 1000-2000w
I can get you his contact info to the shop if you want to confirm.
Niceee

memphis flex are you eric or with gram tire?
no but i know him really well!! And im not dissing your product just i would run mojos over the alphas any day, then ill get a mad max and beat a HW!!!! Your amps are very good tho!!

Memphis i seen your bio on your link.

Please talk with eric your team leader. He wanted to pick our line up very badly around 2-3 months ago. We decided to go with another shop right down the street, Car Tunes in storm lake. He can confirm that with you.

If you go to Storm Lake more and more for competitions like the on at Samsells the other day you will see plenty of RD. Since they also carry RD.

We switched our marketing along time ago to retail shops. We will have a few vehicles poping a 160+ in Usaci in the Storm Lake IW area one of them using Sonance subwoofers in a CRX in a 0-600w pro stock class.

I know about bad reps thats why many were let go. It led to a bad name on the net. Lots of things have changed.

If you have any issues with RD net reps please report it so it can be taken care of. We have tryed very hard in improving the area.

Memphis i seen your bio on your link.
Please talk with eric your team leader. He wanted to pick our line up very badly around 2-3 months ago. We decided to go with another shop right down the street, Car Tunes in storm lake. He can confirm that with you.

If you go to Storm Lake more and more for competitions like the on at Samsells the other day you will see plenty of RD. Since they also carry RD.

We switched our marketing along time ago to retail shops. We will have a few vehicles poping a 160+ in Usaci in the Storm Lake IW area one of them using Sonance subwoofers in a CRX in a 0-600w pro stock class.

I know about bad reps thats why many were let go. It led to a bad name on the net. Lots of things have changed.

If you have any issues with RD net reps please report it so it can be taken care of. We have tryed very hard in improving the area.

Yeah i think thats what made me be pushed away from your product, and Mark is the owner of Car Tunes in Stormlake, enemys now, but i saw a much of your HWs at the last show at Samsells, and was not getting impressed with them, but that could of been there set up, they were in spl boxes, i had a daily tuned box tuned to 28 hz with 4 15s vrs 2 15s but they were almost 2 times the power i was, and i was still 3 db higher?? so i dont know!! But thats to bad you went with Car Tunes, theres some great guys just way to cocky!!

well you put the challanges out there. I will let my guys in that area know you want to run up against them at a comp.

Competition is always good. Also feel free to come to USACI world finals we will have between 20-30 guys running there plus i will be there since were getting a booth. I will have my Tahoe up there but who knows what ill have for a system since i change it every month it seems.

Samsells nor car tunes have ever ordered a single HW nor was anyone running them.

They ran a version of our classic that had a paper cone instead of the poly cone. So you seen our entry level run not a HW.

Almost all our competitors running Hw's are in the 160's. Check it out on the USACI forum

well you put the challanges out there. I will let my guys in that area know you want to run up against them at a comp.
Competition is always good. Also feel free to come to USACI world finals we will have between 20-30 guys running there plus i will be there since were getting a booth. I will have my Tahoe up there but who knows what ill have for a system since i change it every month it seems.
You gonna come out to the Clash show this weekend in Marietta?

Ok its on and im gunna run $300 worth of 8s on music, ill challenge all those guys on daily drivers music none of this test tone bull sh*t!!!!

^^ Haha, ths guy is funny. I have been running alphas for about 2 months now with no problems. You probably need to learn to install //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I also read somwhere that RD is now the loudest subwoofer in USACi in stock?? I will have to find it again.
It is the loudest woofer as of right now in Prostock 164 with 3 of the SHW 15s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...