So whats the deal with RD Audio??

Status
Not open for further replies.
well you see not everyone acts like a upscale jerk who turns there nose on those who they feel are below them, and well I am me nothing is free so I will act the way I care to act.

I have a total or 3 years in Iraq fighting for the freedom that allows me to speak how I like to, and 17 years in the service as well.

So for someone to tell me I should act the way they think I should just casue they dont like my words isnt even close to the judgement you have passed on me. I will say I could care less if you are offended that words, and pronounciations arent correct it doesnt bother me at all.

i have 2 crx's that would hand you your ass, and an s10 that will crush your dreams.

The old excuse of this aint done, and that aint done is just that old. You ran your mouth that I am commndo on the keys when most of my time is spent in the garage getting mine done. HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

maybe thats why yours isnt done yet cause your on the keys there commando.

well you see not everyone acts like a upscale jerk who turns there nose on those who they feel are below them, and well I am me nothing is free so I will act the way I care to act.
I have a total or 3 years in Iraq fighting for the freedom that allows me to speak how I like to, and 17 years in the service as well.

So for someone to tell me I should act the way they think I should just casue they dont like my words isnt even close to the judgement you have passed on me. I will say I could care less if you are offended that words, and pronounciations arent correct it doesnt bother me at all.

upon further delves into this response, I hope to find what it has to do with any previous response thus far.

You fight wars, I respect that. You, yourself well.. not likely I'd ever. We'll leave it as this because it's just us saying the same things to each other while offering unrelated things in said responses in order to try and one up the other? Or least least that's how it's came off from your last reply. Good day..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

i have 2 crx's that would hand you your ass, and an s10 that will crush your dreams.
The old excuse of this aint done, and that aint done is just that old. You ran your mouth that I am commndo on the keys when most of my time is spent in the garage getting mine done. HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

maybe thats why yours isnt done yet cause your on the keys there commando.
CRXs there like ********, everybody has one, and your how old then?? you act like a lil b*tch for being in the service, and cocky has hell to, i said sure ill go against you, our h2 with 4 18s against your s-10 we got a treo build that will blow the welds off the f*cking lil s10 you use, and plays music all day long, so stfu you iraqi butt plugger, i dont care what you did or who you did it for, your a cocky up tight, mother f*cker that thinks hes better than everybody else, and thats obvious, since you keep trying to call me out!!

I think SPL15's should be in your future, Mark would love that.
Mark and I talked about that a long time ago, and isnt out of the question still. If I had to do my wall all over again, there would be SPL15's in there undoubtedly.

The RD SHW's are good, I like them. But I need more surface area anyways.

Sanman, Memphis aka cayol is just trying to hit your buttons. Myself and everybody who knows you knows what kind of numbers you can put up.

Caylor you got plenty of months to build anything you want and attempt to beat sanman in any SPL contest.

This has become some kid stuff and would appreciate it if this was left alone, atleast by my people affiliated with RD.

You guys forget one important thing. You guys have the numbers and records over the years so why let this bother you?

If they want to go to a show or try to get to finals more power to them.

well I like it cause I have been told over and over that the wanna be's are on here and they sure seem to be so I had to see it for myself.

treo truck that will blow my doors off on music is this the big rig that treo has now your trying to get me and treo going at it huh well make that call to metro they know me and we all get along bro. I am tight with chopper, and if you dont know who that is i see you are someone talking trash now since you threw Treo in the mix.

BTW I love that black treo rig its very sexy, but no where an spl machine.

There amps are very good!! But the last comp i was at, there was two 15" RD HWs 2007s powered by a Z1a in a very nice box in the back of a Jeep grand cherokee and was only poping off like 148.1 once, was like thats it and you have how much money wrapped up in to it my buddies trunk car beat it and his set up cost as much as one 15" RD HW
take your own advise and think before you type , you started all this **** BOY .

you called everyone out now start going head to head , treo is not majic , its all in the build so you will lose again and again . the other people who have joined this multi page band wagon may be very good , that is the only support they will give you so go out and earn some respect put up some winning numbers stop talking **** dont call out people and then say you arnt built yet , sanman will hand you your ass trust me , bring your team to my show on the 25th , beat us then i will give you props , untill then drop this as you started it . guys in usaic sorry this guy pulled you into his lose temper tantrum ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...