So whats the deal with RD Audio??

Status
Not open for further replies.
My spelling looks pretty good, maybe you cant read very good, and im not bashing, im just wondering where there at, i knew i would get flammed but just wondering where there at, on ROE you see them, but not on here that much

It's 'FLAMED', tard.

My spelling looks pretty good, maybe you cant read very good, and im not bashing, im just wondering where there at, i knew i would get flammed but just wondering where there at, on ROE you see them, but not on here that much
rdaudio.net

They have made some improvements and are still around

Yeah but compared to like sundown and AQ i mean there nothing, when they first came out you saw them all over, now you dont see them that much

And it's 'they're', not there.

Jesus.

^^ Haha, ths guy is funny. I have been running alphas for about 2 months now with no problems. You probably need to learn to install //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I also read somwhere that RD is now the loudest subwoofer in USACi in stock?? I will have to find it again.
Ok a RD 3250.1 on two 12" Alpha V2s on a solid electrical system of 14volts, subs blew, two Atomic ELEs rated at 2000wrms each, on a Atomic 3000.1 with the volts never any lower than 13.8 volts, i blew them in like what 2 days, broke them in just like atomic said to, and once again i was not bashing them, just wondering why more people are not using them, you see alot more SAZ3000s than you do RD3250s and alot more AQ HDC3s than any RD sub? Whats up with that?

you cant beat AQ's price for one. You can pick up a refurb saz for 750, never seen any of the RD's even in the FS section but once in a great while

Ok a RD 3250.1 on two 12" Alpha V2s on a solid electrical system of 14volts, subs blew, two Atomic ELEs rated at 2000wrms each, on a Atomic 3000.1 with the volts never any lower than 13.8 volts, i blew them in like what 2 days, broke them in just like atomic said to, and once again i was not bashing them, just wondering why more people are not using them, you see alot more SAZ3000s than you do RD3250s and alot more AQ HDC3s than any RD sub? Whats up with that?
Sundown wasn't always popular he had to work his way into a customer base.

AQ and sundown have had more reputation built up than RD has had.

And Atomic has been around for ever and there products are very similar, but they got bashed bad when i posted something about them!

Not sure what the deal is with your setup then. Install is everything though. Did you play below port tuning? I have played with ALOT of subwofers personally, and I am pretty hapy with the Alphas. Sound great, get loud, what else can you ask for you know. Everyones taste is different though.

I have owned BTL's, HD3, DD, and a few RE subs, and I will say for a daily ground pounder with quality, my Alphas are where its at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...