So whats the deal with RD Audio??

Status
Not open for further replies.
the guy i sold my RD H.W 18" to is pounding it with a hifonics XXV Goliath. clamped it and is doing 52XXwrms and is talking it daily. i didnt have a prob with my amps or subs.

maybe u wired the coils wrong cuz i know lots of ppl that threw sum serious power to alphas and they lived.

Competition isnt even just about the Products. Of course it helps, but what i learned is its 85% in the skill of the builder.

We are very happy to have the world class competitors we have. Its not like you can just buy a sub and slap it in a box and expect to set records. Many of these guys have been running for many years. They had very Loud scores and records before RD. We just helped them a little bit with a solid product for them to better there numbers.

I'd take it you dont like RD? Why is that, sir? Or maybe I missed something...
with the start they got, i would NEVER consider running one of their products. Even it was proven the loudest.

Wasn't much of a fan of a guy finding my aim name off my profile on a forum, and sending it messages daily asking me if i was ready to buy one of their woofers... while constantly bashing other companies products.

with the start they got, i would NEVER consider running one of their products. Even it was proven the loudest.
Wasn't much of a fan of a guy finding my aim name off my profile on a forum, and sending it messages daily asking me if i was ready to buy one of their woofers.
Understandable, **** changes man and the way tihngs were is unfortunate, but it's all for the better now :)

Alex - I'm not sure. Hope so, I wont have anything to bring just sold my car and my amp/sub should be gone soon to start a build for my F-150

I dont know if i can make the show man. Because my tahoe is in the body shop. I snapped out today and picked out some real nasty paint. They are doing a complete on it. I can see if i can get a car or two up there.

I was at the last clash show in carrolton GA. about 2-3 weeks ago. I dont personaly compete either i will demo my vehicle and hook up a tl if guys want to see the number. Right now i have two Alpha 18" in there with a old RD5000. Its tuned low and i am able to hold a 150+ for a few minutes atleast. It is tuned to 33hz but peaks around 37-39HZ depending on the day.

I am trying to come up with a design to put NINE 12" in there on two 5750.1's and put 8-10 batteries under the box. Right now i only have 6 group 31's.

If you want to hear my truck or others in atlanta just give me a call and we can meet at one of my dealers or something. Once i get the truck back and done i bring it to some more local shows also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...