So what's so bad about Pyramid?

Participant count
  • Participant list
he does a 163 with a rockford 500.2 and 2 10's or 12's fear him fear him he is god i just wanna know what scale he was using (if any) and what drugs he was/is on must be some good stuff minyard!!!!!!

It's actualy very decent. I recently improved my box with some wood flooring under-layment matting. This stuff is like rubber but is cotton and is ****ing great. My Pyramid amp is again a PB580 pushing a Volfenhag 12" dual voice coil competition sub wired to do dual 4 ohm operation. This morning I drove up to a friend of mine who has a sony something with something like 800 watts, same as I, pushing two 12" JL something subs. Mine kicked the **** out of his for 30 minutes at 119 decibles. I think that amp has proven itself to me.

Thats just the thing........

Pyramid and reliability have never gone too well together in the same sentence.

More power to you if you are having good luck with yours now, however, I am certain that by this time next year- if not before; you will understand my first statement a little better.

take it easy,

-zane

Well by then hopefuly I have will worked up enough coin for something better than currently in my possesion.

What, in your honest opinion, would not be a good brand or series to buy? (amp)

Originally posted by bootleg It's actualy very decent. I recently improved my box with some wood flooring under-layment matting. This stuff is like rubber but is cotton and is ****ing great. My Pyramid amp is again a PB580 pushing a Volfenhag 12" dual voice coil competition sub wired to do dual 4 ohm operation. This morning I drove up to a friend of mine who has a sony something with something like 800 watts, same as I, pushing two 12" JL something subs. Mine kicked the **** out of his for 30 minutes at 119 decibles. I think that amp has proven itself to me.
Dude, if you want to pose a significant fire hazard to your car, thats fine, but don't come on here and say I'm wrong. As for your sony amp thing well, just read around the forum about sony amps and see what they think. It is obvious to me that you are new to the sport.

There better than Pyramid.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Power Acoustics amps are not known as great amps, but I will guarantee that they last longer than a Pyramid amp. Pyramids are underrated, way underrated. Power Acoustic's amps are underrated but not as much as Pyramid. Take appart a Pyramid amp, I think you will be supprised. I you know anything about amps at all, you will be anyway.

Great amps but WHOA they are expensive!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.