So I installed my W7 and....

JL SUX /Tread
wether or not JL ***** is not the issue. i apppreciate the opinion tho. as you may have read im not the one saying JL is the best manufactures out there. im just tryin to figure out why this box is not working out for me.

also if jl wasn't a great woofer and company why does everyone compare theres to it? everyone knows its not spl but SQ is were audio should be at. and i would compare my 3 13.5 W6 to any subs any day and see who's overall is better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gifJL is the only way to go

people just cant afford great equipment so they have to complain.... its not like there going out of business because people keep buying whats good.
most people compare their stuff to jl due to everybody knowing the name.

by no means am i calling jl ish(i own a 1000/1) but they are not always the answer

not getting enough power.....kicker i think is not legit watts JL 1000/1 or the new 750/1 is legit power try to upgrade to new HD 750/1?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Say what?

Profilepower is that you???

If you didnt understand im calling you a dipshit

also if jl wasn't a great woofer and company why does everyone compare theres to it? everyone knows its not spl but SQ is were audio should be at. and i would compare my 3 13.5 W6 to any subs any day and see who's overall is better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gifJL is the only way to go

people just cant afford great equipment so they have to complain.... its not like there going out of business because people keep buying whats good.

JL makes great equipment no doubt.

But

The best? i dont think so.

Not in any category

OP: box is to small and not enough port area:)

Build a bigger box and get it bumpin man and you should be getting enough power out of that kicker without a prob

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
Say what?

Profilepower is that you???

If you didnt understand im calling you a dipshit

JL makes great equipment no doubt.

But

The best? i dont think so.

Not in any category

OP: box is to small and not enough port area:)

Build a bigger box and get it bumpin man and you should be getting enough power out of that kicker without a prob
yeah bigger box will be in progress soon. thats what i get from listenin to JL. ill tryin 3.5 external at 34 or so.

yeah bigger box will be in progress soon. thats what i get from listenin to JL. ill tryin 3.5 external at 34 or so.
if my friend get on im somtime soon ill ask him what his specs were and pm them to you. His was very loud but he also gave his 1500rms.IIRC it was 2.8 after displacement tuned to 28.

Best w7 setup i had heard.

Ill try to get in touch him and get specs.

if my friend get on im somtime soon ill ask him what his specs were and pm them to you. His was very loud but he also gave his 1500rms.IIRC it was 2.8 after displacement tuned to 28.
Best w7 setup i had heard.

Ill try to get in touch him and get specs.
ok thanks bro. are you sure he gave 1500 rms? did you clamp it? im fvckin around on the RE box design site. im at 3.3 cubes at 33hz w/ 43.5 square port area. how does that sound guys?

ok thanks bro. are you sure he gave 1500 rms? did you clamp it? im fvckin around on the RE box design site. im at 3.3 cubes at 33hz w/ 43.5 square port area. how does that sound guys?
that's alot of port area. i would do about 3 cubes/32-35" of port tuned around 32-35hz.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.