So I installed my W7 and....

not getting enough power.....kicker i think is not legit watts JL 1000/1 or the new 750/1 is legit power try to upgrade to new HD 750/1?
how am i not giving it enough power? i have a 2500 watts RMS @ 2 ohm amp....i know i can get atleast 750 watts RMS at 3 ohms.

i just tried calling JL tech line but they are closed, as are most of the local shops here in alaska, (all 3) and they all **** JL's dick all day. every time i go in there they are talkin about how JL w7 is the best woofer ever made and all this BS. but ill see what they say tomorrow when they are open.
also if jl wasn't a great woofer and company why does everyone compare theres to it? everyone knows its not spl but SQ is were audio should be at. and i would compare my 3 13.5 W6 to any subs any day and see who's overall is better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

JL is the only way to go

people just cant afford great equipment so they have to complain.... its not like there going out of business because people keep buying whats good.

you shoulda got my type x would have blew that ish out the water!
haha yeah dude but i can flip this sub so fast if i wanted to. Alaska dont know ish about subs besides name brand main stream BS. JL MTX ALPINE.

haha yeah dude but i can flip this sub so fast if i wanted to. Alaska dont know ish about subs besides name brand main stream BS. JL MTX ALPINE.
i feel ya it has a nice home now only about 3 hours away //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif hope you get that jl slammin GL

PS> ****in kidney stones **** sooo bad .

not getting enough power.....kicker i think is not legit watts JL 1000/1 or the new 750/1 is legit power try to upgrade to new HD 750/1?
This made me LOL!

Thank you sir.

OP: Try a bigger box and see what happens...

Yeah see not enough to get loudTry 2 cubes INTERNAL with 35 in^2 at 32

im sure im off jl's rec's, but it will be loud.
yeah i gota try somethin out. jl rec's 1.75 internal at 33ish but their H.O box is about 3.4 external at 44ish. so i donno whats up with that but i went off their rec's and it was FTL.

This made me LOL!
Thank you sir.

OP: Try a bigger box and see what happens...
haha it made me fvckin confused like what? am I the retarded one here? i have a 2500.1 @ 2ohm amp i think i can get 750 @ 3ohms no prob. yeah ill build a new box this this bastard and see whats up. so about 3 cubes external at 33ish?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.