so how many cubes for l7 15"

what's up on1 wheel? this is mattastick from Azine... the one I'm working with right now is going to end up around 4.5 after all volumes are taken out, and it's tuned at ~32hz with 58sq in of port area... should hit like hell, but I dunno too much about this sub, so if any experts can chime in and help out with tuning or whatever, that'd be great...

What up man. that would be about right i'd like to have her tuned a little higher but hey it is what it is. I'm hoping i might be able to get it subs back but if have to subs up will work

what's up on1 wheel? this is mattastick from Azine... the one I'm working with right now is going to end up around 4.5 after all volumes are taken out, and it's tuned at ~32hz with 58sq in of port area... should hit like hell, but I dunno too much about this sub, so if any experts can chime in and help out with tuning or whatever, that'd be great...

Well just finished up building the box, waiting on the sealant to dry. Ended up building it 36" wide 14" high and 22" deep. Port width is 4.5 ends up having 4.32 cubes tuned at 33.9. Ill post pics in a bit. Once dry and all I am going to rhino line it. I think I could have done a better job but I am happy with the results.

Well her eis a few pics this is before snding more to get out the rough edges. The rhino liner is drying right now so once that's done ill post them up.

kickerbox.jpg

kickerbox2.jpg

kickerbox3.jpg

kickerbox4.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.