so how many cubes for l7 15"

Ok well i did some more playing with the re calc and may just go with 30 langth 22 high 24 depth port width 4" and length 10" volume of 5.8 i guess that would be around 5 at the end i think 29.37 freq not to bad i guess

yea im not sure on what would be best as far as the ports width? why dont you go ahead and build that box and let me know how it turns out lol

lol yeaq ill prob just go ahead but my acura wont get here for another week or so so i've got some time to make any last decisions i've gotta measure my truck and be 100% sure it will fit. Unless somebody has a 97 style acura cl and wants to measure for me lol

Ok well i did some more playing with the re calc and may just go with 30 langth 22 high 24 depth port width 4" and length 10" volume of 5.8 i guess that would be around 5 at the end i think 29.37 freq not to bad i guess
i wouldn't tune it that low with that sub. your box volume is fine, but i'd tune it at least to 32, probably even higher. maybe 36. kickers seem to do better with a higher tuning.

40 sq. inches of port isn't enough with 5 cubes. i am assuming that your port is 4 x 10? any way to get 60 inches of port and still fit it in the car?

Ok not sure how to tune it higher, help please lol
you need to redesign it. in 5 cubes, i'd do maybe 12 x 5 port (inside dimension). that makes your box 13.5 inches total height. will that high fit in your trunk?

ok well i found out my trunk is only 16" high. so here is the deluma should i make the box 14" high and have sub up port back. or have it 16" high and try to get the sub facing back with the port back also. the width is 36 and may do 20 inches deep to try to get more volume as with 36 14 22 22 port width 5 and l length 6 is 4 cubes 33.6 hrz small i know but i need some trunk watcha think sub up or down

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.