Slamology 2018 roll call

THATpurpleKUSH

Smoke weed everyday
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Sep 30, 2009
Slums of the Shaolin
Wow thats a very efficient setup, 2 750.1s is less than 20kw. That thing was crazy loud for that little power. I'm still amazed at how loud that thing was, that was the loudest demo I've ever had. My gf said i was only in there a minute and a half, it felt like twice that long lol.

Muffdogg

Apr 20, 2016
Muncie, Indiana
It knocked the wind out of me a few mins in lol i had to tap. I forgot to ask what kind of power he had on those things. He said clamshells are calculated like a 4th order but didn't say much about how the angle affects it. He said he just guessed and it worked well.
Is this the Caravan from Ontario? If so, I heard it from the outside and it was awesome. He shut it down before I could get a chance to demo in it.

Spooney

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Dec 30, 2007
Charlotte,MI,USA
Is this the Caravan from Ontario? If so, I heard it from the outside and it was awesome. He shut it down before I could get a chance to demo in it.
Yeah that’s the one. He did the same thing to me. He was banging on it for a while and then they threw a sensor in and metered it real quick and he shut it down before I could sit in it

MmatsDude

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Feb 15, 2008
Los Angeles CA
The Orion booth was pretty nice, Kicker was a joke lol, PRVs tower of speakers absolutely screamed and the Brazilian brands had so much loud distorted treble when you were on axis it was awful. That was the first time I went to a show that large with all the vendors and their vans with fold out tower arrays lol.
How did MMATS Pro Audio booth do?

THATpurpleKUSH

Smoke weed everyday
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Sep 30, 2009
Slums of the Shaolin
Ahh ok. I thought I saw somewhere that you were in Michigan. I live southwest of Lansing about halfway between Lansing and Battle Creek.
Cool, you're not too far away. There are a lot of members on here from Michigan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds