Slamology 2018 roll call

Hertz Mafia

FEATHER RUFFLER
Jul 2, 2016
Michigan
I’m debating on taking off work and going. My buddy has a new camper and staying at the camp site right across the street.

Jeffro83

Senior VIP Member
Dec 1, 2017
Indianapolis, IN
I live in Indy, so I'll be staying at my house, and I'm definitely going. not sure if my truck will be ready in time though, but no matter what I will be there.

Sent from my SM-S737TL using Tapatalk

mazdakid

CarAudio.com Veteran
Oct 11, 2004
illnoise
Couldn’t make it last year so had my wife mark the calendar to go this year.

Turns out her friend is getting married that weekend this year, so I guess I’ll have to try again next year .

Spooney

CarAudio.com Veteran
Dec 30, 2007
Charlotte,MI,USA
I'll most likely be there around noon on Saturday. It's a little less than a 4 hour drive for me so I'll probably just head home Saturday night.
You bringing your truck with the Blaus in it? I’ll be there Saturday to check out the show

THATpurpleKUSH

Smoke weed everyday
Sep 30, 2009
Banging gears and passing queeers
We walked around, did meca, sat in the wrong line for an hour and a half lol. I got a sick demo of 30 vfl audio 10s in a clamshell 4th order. Guy said it was at least a 160. We are back at the hotel cooling down. I'm amazed at how many vehicles were trailered in and 3/4 of the people there had walls.

THATpurpleKUSH

Smoke weed everyday
Sep 30, 2009
Y'all go check out my buddies at the Orion booth. I had court yesterday and couldn't go
The Orion booth was pretty nice, Kicker was a joke lol, PRVs tower of speakers absolutely screamed and the Brazilian brands had so much loud distorted treble when you were on axis it was awful. That was the first time I went to a show that large with all the vendors and their vans with fold out tower arrays lol.

Spooney

CarAudio.com Veteran
Dec 30, 2007
Charlotte,MI,USA
We walked around, did meca, sat in the wrong line for an hour and a half lol. I got a sick demo of 30 vfl audio 10s in a clamshell 4th order. Guy said it was at least a 160. We are back at the hotel cooling down. I'm amazed at how many vehicles were trailered in and 3/4 of the people there had walls.
I was waiting to get a listen on that one and the guy shut it down right when it would have been my turn. Crazy door and windshield flex on that bad boy.

THATpurpleKUSH

Smoke weed everyday
Sep 30, 2009
I was waiting to get a listen on that one and the guy shut it down right when it would have been my turn. Crazy door and windshield flex on that bad boy.
It knocked the wind out of me a few mins in lol i had to tap. I forgot to ask what kind of power he had on those things. He said clamshells are calculated like a 4th order but didn't say much about how the angle affects it. He said he just guessed and it worked well.

Spooney

CarAudio.com Veteran
Dec 30, 2007
Charlotte,MI,USA
It knocked the wind out of me a few mins in lol i had to tap. I forgot to ask what kind of power he had on those things. He said clamshells are calculated like a 4th order but didn't say much about how the angle affects it. He said he just guessed and it worked well.
Silver caravan wasn’t it? I think I have a pic of his amp rack

THATpurpleKUSH

Smoke weed everyday
Sep 30, 2009
Silver caravan wasn’t it? I think I have a pic of his amp rack
Yea we went back today and it was pouring. I think he had at least 2 ab vfl 500.1s back there.

The parking lot is flooded and i was 100% soaked from the knees down after 15mins lol. We didnt bring hoodies or warm clothes so we called it a day.

Spooney

CarAudio.com Veteran
Dec 30, 2007
Charlotte,MI,USA
Yea we went back today and it was pouring. I think he had at least 2 ab vfl 500.1s back there.
The parking lot is flooded and i was 100% soaked from the knees down after 15mins lol. We didnt bring hoodies or warm clothes so we called it a day.
Yeah I didn’t even try to go today. Looked like it was gonna be ****** out. I just looked at my pics and that guy had two AB VFL 750.1’s