Sky High Car Audio is lying about strand count?

Well technically, it's 45 strands but no need in nitpicking. ;-)
But to be serious, that is kinda annoying. Especially since I'm a SHCA dealer. I have some of their 12 & 16 gauge wire on hand as well as some 0 & 2/0 power wire. I may count the speaker wire strands but I'm not sure I'm interested in tackling the 2/0, lol.

I wonder if they have a disclaimer somewhere that says the wire count is approximate?? Makes me wonder now....
You know, since you have some 12ga on hand, I mean you don't have to, but I don't want to be a guy that "got a bad spool" if you do get a chance let us know what your count was.

I hated my sky high 1/0. Felt like they could pack much more wire in there when you squeezed it tight. And when you cut the jacket off the wire proofs out and makes it a ***** to get into any terminal. I will stick with Knu Konceptz all day.

So I have the 18 gauge counted.... On the eBay store. They claim that the 18 gauge has 75 strands per conductor. I had 65 on each... Now I am going to count my 14 guage which is claimed to have 265 strands. This ought to be a fun one! Haha!

I hated my sky high 1/0. Felt like they could pack much more wire in there when you squeezed it tight. And when you cut the jacket off the wire proofs out and makes it a ***** to get into any terminal. I will stick with Knu Konceptz all day.
That doesn't happen with my terminals

The issue is that people advertise one thing but sell u something not as advertised. Which is normal now. But I think his point is u go to buy a bag of candy and it says 24 pieces but u really only get 14. U feel ripped bc that is what u thought that is what u r paying for

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.