Sky High Car Audio is lying about strand count?

SHCA is a POS lying company. I have bought from them twice and won't again. They send used fuse holders advertised on ebay as new. Then they tell me they are sorry and will replace with new if I cover the shipping. WTF! Shouldn't have sent me used in the first place. Second time they shorted me on the length of wire by about 8". Not a huge deal but still how hard is it to measure the wire you are selling as a certain length?

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Forgot to mention I have seen other threads of them selling the used fuse holders as new from other members and on other sites

The issue is that people advertise one thing but sell u something not as advertised. Which is normal now. But I think his point is u go to buy a bag of candy and it says 24 pieces but u really only get 14. U feel ripped bc that is what u thought that is what u r paying for
But it's OK to mark up a woofer 200 percent if they advertise right ? Car audio in general is a ripoff filled with shady dealers and reps get used to it .. This thread is stupid and you guys are drama queens

Did you count the strands before making such an insane claim?
Monoprice 12awg wire FTW

Yall didn't really think this wire made in China would actually have the amount of strands as stated right?

I mean the kids who make it in the Chinese sweat shops barely have their eyes opened as is.
hughsung.jpg

I am a sky high dealer and after speaking with jon about this situation, he informed me that @ThisIsKyle goes by gamerzelite on ebay,sent him a message stating he was goint to be doing a review on the products. He called in just to get a feel for there customer service and gave them great review on how well they handled all his questions. I can sent from post pictures if you would like sent to me from jon ebay page. He doesn't get on the forums so doesn't know about this i sent him a link and thats when he contacted me about this.

SHCA Replied on eBay saying they changed the Strand count recently to 250 .15mm instead of 295 .10mm - I will be borrowing some digital calipers today or tomorrow.

I closed the case for the sake of his business. This whole situation still seems fishy to me. If anyone has 12ga wire from the past years/months I will be willing to buy it off you so I can use my calipers on it.

I'm going to believe their statement though

For the post above me. All of the other sky high products I received are excellent and above par. This is why I was so shocked by the 12ga not being the same specs as the other.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.