Size??

Participant count
  • Participant list

jester73440
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
chicago
I was looking in the book my sub came with to see what size box my sub can go in. I'am not sure which size is right . They have specs then it list everything and it says vas(cubic feet) 4.3. Which sounds like the right size for a 15" i think. then it says Enclosure volumes sealed mini sealed 1.0 max 1.9 and it says Enclosure volumes vented 1.7, which i think seems small. Which one is the size for the sub am i just thinking the number look small but when layed out are large? let me know i am about to start building my box but not sure what the book means here thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.