size of this wire. quick answer please.

okay another question

I just got my Underbody light kit in and it says "be sure to install a fuse within 6 inches of the power source..so if I need a fuse that obviously means I need a fuse holder..but im not sure what type of fuse I need.. any help?

and since im going to be going through the firewall arent I going to need some grommetts and ring terminals for the wire going to the battery?

You need ring terminals, firewall grommets, and a blade fuse holder, I'd go with a 10-15A fuse.

electronics_fuse_mini_blade.jpg

You need ring terminals, firewall grommets, and a blade fuse holder, I'd go with a 10-15A fuse.
electronics_fuse_mini_blade.jpg
alright, for the ring terminals im going to have to buy some that fit the size wire im using BUT is big enough on the O part that can go around the screw that goes into my battery terminal. correct?

and even if im going through a hole that is already in my car(im going to cut a small slit in one of the holes already made) do I still need a firewall grommet or something different? and I know I need a fuse/fuse holder...but how many? Ive got 4 12" Cathodes and 2 4" Cathodes. Can they all be wired to that one fuse or do I need two or three fuses/fuse holders?

ENOUGH THREADS Try searching and reading man.
its two simple questions.

1. Do I still need a firewall grommet if im cutting a slit into a preexisting slot through the firewall where theyre are already wires going through.

and

2. Can I hook all my wires to one fuse/fuseholder or do I need multiple ones?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.