Single Cab truck box help

Go with dual 10's, Mach 5 IXL's would be a good option since they love small boxes. If you can do the design part then you should be able to figure out the rest. I'd use dual 3" aeros, if you can fit them. Diycable.com has them on sale for cheap right now.

They're about $140 each, something like that. If you want to use the BL then just do sub forward and port to the side, assuming you have enough space for the port to fire into.

They're about $140 each, something like that. If you want to use the BL then just do sub forward and port to the side, assuming you have enough space for the port to fire into.

What sounds better, port firing to the passenger side, or drivers side? i can do either.

I think sub on the pass. side, port firing toward the driver's side sounds better... don't have the sub vibrating on your back, distracting IMO.

Not sure if a pair of 3" ports is enough, if you can swing a trio I'd do it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.