SETUP FOR MY GMC SIERRA SINGLE CAB

Participant count
  • Participants list
Thanks, I hope it sounds great.

Yes, I plan to put it behind the driver's seat.

I'm not sure about this what would you recommend me to do?
If you don’t have experience doing active crossovers with a DSP or electronic crossover network, I’d just use the passive crossovers that come with the set and bridge your amp.

Hello,

So I want to install audio to my single cab GMC sierra single cab 2021. I read focal is a great brand so I search for a focal setup and this is what I came up with.

Speakers Performance PS 165V1
Subwoofer FLAX EVO P 25 FSE
Amplifier FPX 5.1200

Please let me know what you think if it's a good setup or not good any suggestions I'm good with.

best regards.
What is your Budget? Sticking with existing HU or going aftermarket?

If you don’t have experience doing active crossovers with a DSP or electronic crossover network, I’d just use the passive crossovers that come with the set and bridge your amp.

If I go with DPS will it make big difference?

Focal only has this model only

I like how is software managed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...