Should I Get 2 10s or 2 12s. For 2018 Mustang

Ok, I’ll talk to Csc about that box! The head unit will be the factory integrated radio, can’t do much about that... thankssss so much
yes you can, its called a DSP that can de-equalize and signal sum.

Stock head unit = garbage trash setup, no matter how you look at it. Source is the most important thing. More important than speaker brand, quality, power, all that combined when it comes to the front stage. Literally nothing comes close to your signal processing and tuning when sound quality is in question.

yes you can, its called a DSP that can de-equalize and signal sum.
Stock head unit = garbage trash setup, no matter how you look at it. Source is the most important thing. More important than speaker brand, quality, power, all that combined when it comes to the front stage. Literally nothing comes close to your signal processing and tuning when sound quality is in question.

Ok, cool a DSP... any you recommend? Thanks for all the info!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.