Should I build a bigger box for this DD1008a

Participant count
  • Participant list

tigerf117
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Title explains itself. 1 single DD1008a .75net box tuned to 38hz running off 300wrms. A little disappointed, wondering if maybe 1-1.25net box would make an audible difference? Have enough 3/4mdf lying around to make another box. I was going to sell the mdf to a buddy, but may just build a bigger box. Thanks guys

01 Kia Spectra, usually have the back seats folded down (except when parked, they go right back up) so its pretty open. Actually looking into building a t-line box. Thought about doing it in the first place, but wanted to build a quick ported box to get it in the old car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

In order to answer your question, I would need to know what model (e.g. SW4200, SW7524DVC). Also, are you looking to make a ported box or sealed?
The CT's are nice, That Sundown is a a frik'n beast!
2012 Nissan altima SR The trunk not ready to take back seats out I'm happy with the front and rear stage sub stage also I have a Sony DSX M80...
You can get close with tones, but music signal is all OVER the place in both frequencies and voltages. Like, if you listen to rap, the bass line...
Do you know what the box/port tuning is? And what is the db/octave slop on the crossovers being used? Setting the amp crossovers as open as...

About this thread

tigerf117

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tigerf117
Lansing, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date