Shop setup build log

Kind of been slow with this but tonight I'll hopefully have more done. And within a couple days the batteries will be ordered and hopefully my crossfire 1k will be here in the near future which will be wired to 2 ohms on the 15" TC9

Here's a view at the enclosure for the 15" TC9

Specs come to:

-4.2 cubes net

-30hz tuning

-85 sq inches of port

15TC9enclosure42cubes32hz85port.jpg

Hoping to start on this within a couple days

Nice saturn im jealous. wish i had a shop to do somthing like this but my garage is small enough as it is lol.. Cant wait to see it all done and see a whole picture of ur whole shop with this in it:D

btw just curious isnt 4.2 cu kinda big for a tc9?

Nice saturn im jealous. wish i had a shop to do somthing like this but my garage is small enough as it is lol.. Cant wait to see it all done and see a whole picture of ur whole shop with this in it:D
btw just curious isnt 4.2 cu kinda big for a tc9?
Thanks. And yes, 4.2 is big because im going to be running low power on it and I want to make the most of it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i laughed hard when i saw the tc9 you still have my wire in there lol?

i traded you that like last year and you have yet to take it out?

i laughed hard when i saw the tc9 you still have my wire in there lol?
i traded you that like last year and you have yet to take it out?
LOL. No that's been out for a long, that's just the original pic I took the night I got it. I actually think that piece is somewhere here in my desk, haha.

LOL. No that's been out for a long, that's just the original pic I took the night I got it. I actually think that piece is somewhere here in my desk, haha.
lol oh sorry if i missed it but what amp on the tc9

Got started on the enclosure for the 15" TC9 tonight but ofcourse my camera's batteries ran out...so pics tomorrow, it'll probably be done then.

Also, the Crossfire 1k came in for the sub and the batteries were ordered a couple days ago, so those should be arriving in the near future.

Finally got a few pics of the enclosure, it's almost finished just needs a couple 45's and the top put on.

DSCN3789.jpg

DSCN3791.jpg

DSCN3792.jpg

DSCN3794.jpg

More as it happens, hoping to get a tower of sorts made for the amps, charger, batts and everything in the near future.

The batteries came in...

DSCN3800.jpg

DSCN3803.jpg

Seem to be pretty solid little batteries and were sitting at 12.6V when they arrived...later I'll be back with (hopefully) finished pics of the sub enclosure and the tower for everything to be at.

Now, mounting the speaker enclosures is going to be a bit tricky...im thinking of getting some cheap C-clamps and drill a hole through them, clamping onto the I-beams near the 4 corners of the shop and figuring out some way to make positioning convinient without getting too complicated and hang them using the holes drilled through the C-clamps..

More later

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.