Shop setup build log

hell this is my shop set up lol
IMG00116.jpg

i have one bay that is seperate from rest of shop so i threw up the (trash box) lol

when ever a customer comes in and get speakers replaced i throw whatever crap they had in the (trash box) the box is a sub box for 2 -6in woofers in a semi actually sounds good / also serves as bench tester i have a fuse and disto block on other side rca's from h/u on top works well for garbage

And those chargers can keep up with say 1500 watts youll be running?
I wont be pulling jack for power, with 10 speakers in there and a 15" in a big enclosure...I wont have the gains up much at all and it wont be turned up loud except every now and then. My electrical will be plenty..if it isnt at first, it will be a bit down the road

Alright, I got the grill-cloth enclosure for the charger pretty much done today. It looks like im going to ditch the hinge idea on the front panel and just have a flap of grill cloth over it and thumb-tack it to the mdf frame. The side will also be like this for when I need to take it out, I will most likely be taking this to big competitions to top-off before runs and let others do the same.

Titebond Instant-Bond made things a breeze putting this together...seconds to dry and is almost as strong as a clamped glue joint, no joke.

DSCN3747.jpg

DSCN3749.jpg

DSCN3751.jpg

DSCN3752.jpg

Added a middle support to the back so the wires can go out one side with a flap of grill cloth over them and the other side can just have permanent grill cloth over it.

DSCN3755.jpg

Got the grill cloth..

DSCN3756.jpg

Painted that bish..

DSCN3759.jpg

DSCN3760.jpg

Side and back are free to move for the wires and to get it out...I'll be getting tacks to hold the flaps down..

DSCN3761.jpg

More done on the enclosures for the speakers..(And I thought I got a decent pic of the charger in it's new home //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif...I guess not, I'll get one next time)

DSCN3765.jpg

Comin along..

DSCN3767.jpg

DSCN3768.jpg

Definitely not perfection...But I'll be sanding to clean them up a bit and a back panel put on each..More when it happens

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.