97 F150 Build

97F150LOW
10+ year member

I have a 97 f150 single cab step side that im building as a show truck. i dont have any pics right now but ima see what i can do to get some up.

Exterior:

-20s (upgradin to 22s once bagged)

-3/4 drop (soon to be bagged)

-blacked out emblems (soon to be shaved along wit everything else on the truck)

-5% tint all the way around including down the windshield

-smooth wiper cowl

-no windshield wipers

-smooth side steps

-rollpan

-bed cover (soon gettin rid of)

-blacked out tail lights

-black headlight housing

-8000k hid headlights

Performance:

-zex 75 wet shot nitrous kit

-bbk cold air intake

-dynomax exhaust

-sniper programmer

Interior:

-racin seats

-fiberglassed center console with a pair of 6x9s and two 12s

-(much painting on the way)

Audio:

-headunit- kenwood flip out tv

-sub amp- rockford fosgate t500.1

-highs amp- rockford fosgate t300.2

-subs- two 12in rockford fosgate t1

-highs- pair of rockford fosgate t1 6x9 3ways and pair of rockford fosgate t1 6.5 components

-wire- stinger 0 gauge

-circutbreaker- stinger 135 amp

I'll list my other mods along the way and I'll try to get some pics as soon as i can. my buddy, bborey, posted my box/center console somewhere on here but idk where. its the maroon fiberglassed one. if u have an comments, questions, or suggestions please let me know. but not to step on anyones toes i jus wanna say its not a spl truck and the reason im using rockford is because i can get it for a good price and wanted to use something regular people would know and my reason for kenwood is jus because i like kenwood.

DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac

DVD has gained increasing popularity since its access to the market. But, DVD, either commercial DVD or home DVD has one drawback, that is inflexibility, you usually have to enjoy DVD in a fixed location. But what about enjoy it anytime and anytime when you want, such as enjoy it on some portable devices like iPhone.

DVD to iPhone converter for Mac comes to the rescue, it is a professional and powerful software that suitable for both commercial DVD and home DVD that allows you to rip DVD movies even with copy protection like region restriction and encryption.

DVD to iPhone converter for Mac is also an easy-to-use converter, it supports ripping DVD content to specific iPhone video formats such as H.264 and MPEG-4 and audio formats like M4A, MP3 and WAV with a few mouse clicks in order for your enjoyment on your iPhone anytime and anywhere.

DVD to iPhone converter also provides robust editing features to customize your DVD movie like cropping off unwanted frames of a clip, trimming the length of movie, adding effect to it. Besides, you can also merge several chapters into one video with merging feature and batch conversion supporting.

Features:

Supports all DVDs

Suitable for both commercial DVD and home DVD even with copy protection.

Rip DVD to iPhone video/audio

Rip DVD to iPhone H.264 and MPEG-4 video formats and M4A, MP3 and WMV audio formats.

Select any DVD subtitle and audio track

Select any DVD subtitle and audio track provided by your DVD movie.

DVD video trimming

Trim the length of DVD video to a certain length you like.

DVD video cropping

Crop unwanted frames of the video clip like black edges.

DVD video effect adjusting

Change Brightness, Contrast, Saturation of the DVD video and to flip it vertically and horizontally.

Apply special effects like Gray, Old film and Emboss.

Advanced DVD video encoding settings

Video encoding settings: Resolution, Encoder, Frame Rate and Bitrate.

Audio output settings: Sample Rate, Channel, Encoder and Bitrate.

Merge DVD videos

Join several chapters into a single video.

Batch conversion

Support batch conversion, you can import several files at one time.

How to convert DVD to iPhone mp4, mp3, wav, m4a on Mac?

Wanna to use your smart iPhone to enjoy exciting DVD movies during a long time trip? But have no idea how to rip DVD into it.

DVD to iPhone converter for Mac gives you the best answer. This user friendly DVD to iPhone converter can convert DVD to H.264 and MPEG-4 that can be played on iPhone. You can get what you want with the followings simple and easy-to-operating steps.

Step 1: Download and install DVD to iPhone converter Converter for Mac

Feel free to download the software from our official website http://www.iOrgSoft.com and install it on the specific location on your computer. The main interface is as follows:

Step 2: Load DVD files

Click Load DVD to load DVD from DVD drive or load IFO files directly if the DVD is already copied onto your computer.

load-dvd-file.jpg

Step 3: Select output format and directory

Click the drop-down list of Profile on the top of the panel to select the proper iPhone format either H.264 or MPEG-4 depending on your project. And then click Browse to specify a location to store the converted file.

Step 4: Crop video

Clip crop on the top of the panel to pop up a Crop window where you can crop video in the following two ways:

Setting aspect ratio: You can set the aspect ratio from the Zoom drop-down list to select one from the four options: Original, Full Screen, 16:9 and 4:3.

Setting the values: You can type the value directly or set the value in Left, Right, Top and Bottom area to set to location of the cropping frame.

Step 5: Conversion

After all the settings have been done, click Convert to starting converting automatically. You can preview the video on the screen by selecting Show Preview.

load-dvd-file.jpg

No pics except from the spammer = FAIL.
like i said before i dont have any right now but i will post some as soon as i get them. im goin to a car show next weekend so im more worried bout gettin stuff done rather then posting pics. so u not reading and posting a smart as post = fail.

No, I've just been at this forum long enough to know that you can't post a build log without pics, that's why people look at them, because they wanna see pics. But ANYWAY...the pics you've posted so far look pretty good, you should put the image tags around the urls though, so it'll just show them on post #5:

Code:
[img=put url here]

No, I've just been at this forum long enough to know that you can't post a build log without pics, that's why people look at them, because they wanna see pics. But ANYWAY...the pics you've posted so far look pretty good, you should put the image tags around the urls though, so it'll just show them on post #5:
Code:
[img=put url here]
yea the i forgot to add them on that part. my b.

never have been a fan of single cabs, but GL on your build
thanx. the whole reason behind the single cab step side is because ive always wanted a lightning and it was the closest thing i could get. its got the small block (4.6l) V8 its not the supercharged 5.4l like i would like but it gets the job done and after the body drop far down the road im planing on supercharging it. but i have a few more trucks i wanna build before that stage in the project. but all in all thanx for the support.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.