Shelby Mustang false floor install

JBLCAMRY
10+ year member

KCB
239, Florida
This is a re-build of a false floor i did about 2 months ago. The first one was a rush job that i had to do in a Friday night and half a Saturday. It looked like this.

100_1229.jpg

The whole reason he brought it back was to get a fiberglass trunk piece done.(it is at the paint shop now, but i will get pics when it is back on)

He decided to keep the same sub, but i talked him in to an amp upgrade.

Now installed is a PDX 4.150, and a PDX 1.600.

100_1538.jpg

100_1539.jpg

100_1540.jpg

100_1541.jpg

100_1542.jpg

100_1543.jpg

100_1545.jpg

100_1547.jpg

100_1548.jpg

JBLCamry very clean instlall man look's real nice. Be sure to check out my girl's build 98 grand am false floor install(even though its a 99 i messed up on the title) lol but i finally finished it man didn't come out that bad at all:D.

JBLCamry very clean instlall man look's real nice. Be sure to check out my girl's build 98 grand am false floor install(even though its a 99 i messed up on the title) lol but i finally finished it man didn't come out that bad at all:D.

will do.

thX man appericate it not perfect like your's man. cause my jigsaw at first had a bent blade:(. But my girl love's it and that's what counts ya know:D.

thX man appericate it not perfect like your's man. cause my jigsaw at first had a bent blade:(. But my girl love's it and that's what counts ya know:D.
thats all that counts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yeah i know man:D. I was really suprised for the decent frontstage i did for her 2 rev 6.5mids and diamond audio tweeter's all running off h.u. power 4 now;).

looks good man. and if that mustang is like my friends it pretty nice for a spare tire well enclosurer because it has a full size spare = big tire well to work with.

that looks really good, loving that vinyl, btw.
I actually liked working with it. But i could not locate the exact type i needed. I was trying to find some of the vinyl with the small diamonds pressed in it. That is what is in the factory door inserts. But i like the way it turned out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.