Shallow T-line

GTSQ

CarAudio.com Recruit
Idaho
Buck is the man!

I just finished installing a little system in my wife’s car. I had a couple of Pioneer 12” shallow mount subs laying around and I wanted to build an enclosure that I’ve never done before. So I thought I’d give BucksBoxes a try. I told Buck the aforementioned and that I know these subs were very limited. I wasn’t expecting the enclosure to sound any better than the previous sealed box. We discussed my goals, my building ability and vehicle dimensions available. We agreed upon a sealed/ T-line design. Shortly after payment I received a very detailed design plan. It had absolutely every piece of information I needed and more. He included drawings, tips and even a cut list! I am a carpenter and I wish the architects and engineers that I work with were as thorough and accurate as Mr. Buck is!
Building the enclosure went perfectly and the enclosure sounds excellent! The bandwidth is exactly what we discussed and the output is twice that of my old enclosure. Buck by far exceeded my expectations and was worth every penny (which was very reasonable). I shall be using Bucks services for all my future builds. If you’re
debating whether or not to take advantage of Bucksboxdesings you should go for it and get the results you desire.
Thanks Buck, you’re the man!

Attachments

• 5AB58A1E-63C7-4C1F-9597-C625268DDB1F.jpeg
    5AB58A1E-63C7-4C1F-9597-C625268DDB1F.jpeg
    494.8 KB · Views: 165
I wish I could hear it.
I have a pair of small t-lines I bought from CSCStangCustoms back in 2015.
They are for 6.5" subs under the ext cab seat of a silverado.
I had American Bass XD65s on a dB Drive A7 1500.1. I was asked what 12s
I was running SO many times. So buttery smooth sounding.

I would absolutely love to have my 4-AB 15s in a T-Line...but I dont think the
room in an ext cab will be sufficient.

Buck is the man!

I just finished installing a little system in my wife’s car. I had a couple of Pioneer 12” shallow mount subs laying around and I wanted to build an enclosure that I’ve never done before. So I thought I’d give BucksBoxes a try. I told Buck the aforementioned and that I know these subs were very limited. I wasn’t expecting the enclosure to sound any better than the previous sealed box. We discussed my goals, my building ability and vehicle dimensions available. We agreed upon a sealed/ T-line design. Shortly after payment I received a very detailed design plan. It had absolutely every piece of information I needed and more. He included drawings, tips and even a cut list! I am a carpenter and I wish the architects and engineers that I work with were as thorough and accurate as Mr. Buck is!
Building the enclosure went perfectly and the enclosure sounds excellent! The bandwidth is exactly what we discussed and the output is twice that of my old enclosure. Buck by far exceeded my expectations and was worth every penny (which was very reasonable). I shall be using Bucks services for all my future builds. If you’re
debating whether or not to take advantage of Bucksboxdesings you should go for it and get the results you desire.
Thanks Buck, you’re the man!

View attachment 26155

View attachment 26153
View attachment 26156
View attachment 26159
View attachment 26160
View attachment 26161
where is the love button always wanted to do a t-line and buck is very helpful and friendly and obviously knows his stuff

I wish I could hear it.
I have a pair of small t-lines I bought from CSCStangCustoms back in 2015.
They are for 6.5" subs under the ext cab seat of a silverado.
I had American Bass XD65s on a dB Drive A7 1500.1. I was asked what 12s
I was running SO many times. So buttery smooth sounding.

I would absolutely love to have my 4-AB 15s in a T-Line...but I dont think the
room in an ext cab will be sufficient.

T-line wall lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.