Shallow mount subs?

I know there are a lot of 10s that will work, I just wanna know how much bass they are actually going to put out? I think that I am just going to take out the 40 of the 60/40 split and put a 15L7 in there. I was just wondering if there are 2 shallow mount 12s that will work in this enclosure and still put out the same as an 15L7 or at least a 15" sub? I just dont want to loose extra seat.

People who have actually heard them would be nice.

What kind of truck? If your gonna put the subs under the back seat you'll probably have issues with the subs rubbing the bottom of the seat in times of high excursion. PM meif you really want to keep your back seat and fit what ever you want under the seat. 8"12"even 15" subs can go under your seat.
thats why you countersink your woofers, or you downfire if going sealed. and you will never have enough airspace for 15"s under your seat.

Good deal on those AE's. I'd definately go with those acoustic elegance subwoofers.

What about the Diamond DS3's? That's their shallow mount sub which we use in almost all of our underseat truck box's at the shop. They sound very good for such small airspace and small area applications.

What did you decide on I have the same truck and I'm dealing with the same issues.

You can check on Titantalk forums as well.

Titan has a TON of space inside...Just not room for subwoofers..

I have a KC if you have a CC you have ALOT more options.

Right now that Critical mass is looking pretty good since I only want to do a single sub so I can still flip up the other seat in the back.

I'm also looking at DLS Nobelium 12".

wat the heck? the lorenz looks exactly like the AE and its a lot cheaper:

Woofer-cropped-5-in2.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.