Setup all figured out, except for a few details...

Participant count
  • Participant list

LetMyBeatPound

CarAudio.com Exclusive
Ok guys, I ordered the FU750v2 - 18"s, I ordered the Alphard M2000D, I ordered 25 ft each black and red 2/0g ofc wire, I ordered subwoofer box blueprints for dual 18" 12cuft ported tuned to 34hrz... I'll have 2 audio batteries by the time everything gets here also... The only real questions I have, well more like info I trying to verify is what Gage speaker wire do I need? The sub terminals and amp channel outputs are 8g but for 2 750w RMS 18s ran in parallel down to 1ohm to a 2000w RMS mono amp can I use 10g ofc or will the 8g ofc speaker wire give me better performance or make no perceptible difference?

Also, I'm just wanting to know where everything should be fused at? I'm going to run my ground back to the battery so I don't need to worry about that issue. also any recommendations on fuse types and what a decent budget brand is for them and other small pieces like reducers and lugs.. I also plan to order a hydrolic crimper for the 2/0g.

Again thanks to everyone who provided answers, it's all been very helpful and also glad y'all talked me out of trying to build a 4th... Thanks more I read about the stuff y'all told me the more I realized how above my capabilities building one was...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.