Setting gains with voltmeter?

You lost me here,"put the red probe to the prong and the black to the clips that hold it whatever iit reads set the amps gain to that voltage" so say the 2 fuses on the amp is 30 amp each that's only 60 watts of true power? That would ****!
not sure if your trolling me or not lol, but put the red probe of the dmm to the di(k of the rca and the black probe to the 4 clips that hold the rca in , whatever the output voltage is set the gain on the amp to that voltage

Please just STFU already....
You **** at life and you will ALWAYS FAIL. You need to STFU and start listening, researching, and learning... If that's even possible for your little fkn pea brain to comprehend... & Oh yeah, one other thing..... GO FUKC YOURSELF YOU LITTLE BICTH

Sorry to any who thought I was being a a$$ clown earlier, but this thread reeked of troll from the get go. Yes mono blocks are for subs I had 8 8ohm kicker comps hooked to one mono block amp back in my high school days. Notice I said one mono and not 2 4chs.

sorry to any who thought i was being a a$$ clown earlier, but this thread reeked of troll from the get go. Yes mono blocks are for subs i had 8 8ohm kicker comps hooked to one mono block amp back in my high school days. Notice i said one mono and not 2 4chs.
if this isn't a troll thread, the op is an ignorant dumb fukc, so it really doesn't matter. Fukc him, fukc his gay boss cheapo flea market crap, and fukc his know it all attitude on a forum he hasn't even been around long - and already running his cokcsucker on

omg! lmmfao , shaun thank you for clearing that up i just dont like that for a newb who has 3 posts and you came down, but thank you but , if its a troll whatever , if not i hope he does his research and if he needs help im here, nihl8ion , i feel you bro, you smoke erb huh , i get irritated easily with the bs too i almost gave up but i thought what if hes serious , hell need to know

So much for the defense Nutdawg, you guys are fking jerk offs. Im good with what I have and if the amps are not meant to put out then fk it! It sounds amazing to me and that is how it's going to be and I'm happy with it, fk the DMM and fk the target voltage.
Sooo... what does amazing sound like?

if this isn't a troll thread, the op is an ignorant dumb fukc, so it really doesn't matter. Fukc him, fukc his gay boss cheapo flea market crap, and fukc his know it all attitude on a forum he hasn't even been around long - and already running his cokcsucker on
You know man you should live by your quote, "Run your car not you mouth" you are sure running that dik sucker of yours.

Square root of rms power x impedance. Your problem is probably that you don't know the true rms power of your boss amp. I'm not trying to knock boss but there are way better amps out there for the price of what you paid for it.

Unfortunately for me I read this whole thread.anyhow could someone explain to me the term "trolling or troll"not that it has to do with this thread but I'm curious as to what or why someone would troll.what would purpose be or is it just to stir the pot?just wondering.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.