Setting gains with voltmeter?

Uhhh.... Yeah sorry to say there hoss, but you sir are DEFINITELY doing something WRONG to see only 10v - But GL anyhow - Have fun with that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Uhhh...how about you throw your little **** syndrome to the side and tell me what the issue is.

Uhhh...how about you throw your little **** syndrome to the side and tell me what the issue is.
Uhhh... How about you go and fukc yourself you little turd. I offered a possibility to check and you responded with your know it all BS, so take this fkn thread and shove it up yer azz you fkn POS

Yeah add insult to injury - Cuz that'll help you get answers - what a fkn moron

Uhhh... How about you go and fukc yourself you little turd. I offered a possibility to check and you responded with your know it all BS, so take this fkn thread and shove it up yer azz you fkn POS
Yeah add insult to injury - Cuz that'll help you get answers - what a fkn moron
Lol, we'll you should have approached the question with a better attitude instead of assuming I installed everything wrong, the outcome would have been much better. Hey you have a gr8 day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Lol, we'll you should have approached the question with a better attitude instead of assuming I installed everything wrong, the outcome would have been much better. Hey you have a gr8 day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
LMFAO get a fkn clue dipshyt - I am sorry to inform you there Mr Knowitall... But getting 10v of output from a car audio amp equates to you DOING SOMETHING WRONG unless we're talking about a 100w rms @ 1 ohm amplifier which you are NOT... YOU are the moron who started throwing out insults, So have a gr8 day yourself you fkn POS - Have fun with that awesome Boss equipment too - I'll bet yer just the coolest ever in your neighborhood

EDIT: And I NEVER said you installed your equipment wrong ya idiot - I said you are DOING something wrong in your use of a DMM to come up with the results you posted

LMFAO get a fkn clue dipshyt - I am sorry to inform you there Mr Knowitall... But getting 10v of output from a car audio amp equates to you DOING SOMETHING WRONG unless we're talking about a 100w rms @ 1 ohm amplifier which you are NOT... YOU are the moron who started throwing out insults, So have a gr8 day yourself you fkn POS - Have fun with that awesome Boss equipment too - I'll bet yer just the coolest ever in your neighborhood
EDIT: And I NEVER said you installed your equipment wrong ya idiot - I said you are DOING something wrong in your use of a DMM to come up with the results you posted
Wow your little dik syndrome just went to tiny dik syndrome. You should probably smoke a joint, it's called medical marijuana for a reason.

- But he knows all, It's a complete WASTE of time even trying to offer any help. I NEVER said shyt about Boss other than they don't do rated power - IDGAF if you wanna run Boss - More power to ya - Like I said... Have fun with that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif LOL
Yea i hear ya , its the other guy i hate that post dumping bs , your good you give great advice

Wow your little dik syndrome just went to tiny dik syndrome. You should probably smoke a joint, it's called medical marijuana for a reason.
You are a fkn idiot. I oughta come slap you upside your head with my "tiny dik" but then again - You'd probably like that ya fkn f@g

Here's the scenario: Either A: You have misused your DMM and got your botched resluts which means = YOU are a POS / or B: Your DMM it's self is a POS = Either way 1 of you is a POS

honest opinion! sell the boss audio gear to a local and get u some audio poop or something a little better. then try again. if im not mistaken ur running ur subs on a 4ch, y not a mono. what is it u really need help with? the dmm shows 10v because that's all it will put out that's it boss is a horrible brand when it comes to ratings. it does however have flashy eye catching products draw inexperienced people in .

Op you need better quality equipment...... Do you self a favor and save your and buy some thing of BETTER quality!! It will last longer also IF INSTALLED CORRECTLY!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.