Setting gains with dmm

I wasn't trying to do it "half-assed", I was trying to just learn how to do it to see what my amp was actually putting out.
Learn to do it the full correct way and you would know what your amp actually does without clipping. It will sound MUCH better and probably last longer.

Learn to do it the full correct way and you would know what your amp actually does without clipping. It will sound MUCH better and probably last longer.
That's what I was in the process of doing. I thought at the time that this way would work.

should I fax you a copy of my expired NEC license as a journeyman? or my ASE certificate that just expired in march? any retard that can read can take the test and pass it. and a heavy lineman works on the power lines at the transformer moron. You want a copy of my 320k medical bills that boulder county paid? do you want a copy of my 37% disabilty settlement that I sued for? I am willing to prove my validity are you? I was never in a pos union and never will be, unions are why the auto industry and our economy are in the shitter now you pompous pos! 24$ an hour to push a button that tells a robot to put a tire on a car or do a spot weld wow real talented. it is people like you and your "UNIONS" that have dragged this great country to its knees. If I was face to face with you, you wouldnt be able to pick yourself up. you can bank on that feggot.
NEC license, never heard of it. Sorry I'm a Journeyman Wireman as established by an accredited training program recognized by the US Department of Labor. Not some test taker like you, I've actually been trained. I wouldn't get out of bed for $24 an hour. Heavy lineman work on the power lines at the transformer? What transformer? You're talking out yer azzzz. You've never been anywhere near high voltage. I've worked on 765Kv, have you? You NEVER want to be face to face with me, especially before breakfast. You're not qualified to carry my tools.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.