Set Off My First Car Alarm

Primo
10+ year member

ibtl
I was crusing down the street blasting Young Droop ft. Tech N9ne - Under Pressure, I roll by this red Honda Civic parked on the side of the road and right when I pass it I can hear the car alarm go off. Pretty good for one 10" in a small ass sealed box. :boobies:

Just felt like sharing that.

i wouldnt say you were happy about setting off a car alarm on this board... usually looked down upon... but nice job //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Try not to be an ******* with your music. Although, if it was some ricer Civic and you drained the battery by setting the alarm off that'd be fine with me. Pretty good for 1 sealed 10, get yourself metered sometime. I haven't set off any alarms with my system, mainly because not many people have them around here and I don't blast it very loud.

HAHAH, that's good stuff. I've done it b4...especially in my more noobish/immature/non-responsible days. I'm more responsible now, it's only hapenned once w/in the last year. I'm more self-conscious about my stuff being stolen when i drive around in a parking lot with my **** blaring. BUT, anyways...the one time i set one off w/in the last year was a few weeks ago once i got my 18XXX in. I was setting the gains, and i set off a car alarm at least 500 feet away in a parking garage...i couldn't even see the **** car...lol. I thought it was funny...brought back the memories of the days of irresponsibleness! Anyways... you'll learn grasshopper... you'll realize it's not as cool as you think...hahaha. peace

NG

Haha... its fun isn't it.... I do it to my friends at school just to mess with them.

one of them has the pager thingy, and I get out early, so i'll go bump his car or something to set it off so it pages him in class..... Thats not with the system though.... you get in trouble for system's on school campus.....

one of them has the pager thingy, and I get out early, so i'll go bump his car or something to set it off so it pages him in class..... Thats not with the system though.... you get in trouble for system's on school campus.....
kind of off topic but i gotta story about school / car audio...

the administration at our school tries to say we cant have loud music because it is distracting. i talked to officer "bob", he said and i quote..., "as long as you dont get caught, its not illegal...." this cop sat in my car because he wanted to hear if my system was louder than his sons... he said "oh" when i turned on "knockin' heads off"

I remember the only time I purposely set off an alarm.

We were in a parking lot over the summer, and there were a ton of people- a few hundred go up there every weekend and just cruise this one strip.

Anyway, I had my SX 18" and my 4 CX1200's in my trunk, and some kid was running his mouth, saying how he has the loudest system he's ever heard and it sets off alarms all over the place, etc. etc. (he had a pair of Type R 12"s in a small sealed box, didn't even look at his amp), anyway, I had just come from a comp and still had my note paused on my deck, I got out, and rolled up the volume, and set off his car alarm, which was 6 or so parking spots down. The kid walked away, didn't even look at me for the rest of the night. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

lol cool stuff. I don't think I can set off a car alarm with my RE8 but I might try when I get my 12" W7 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif ...... Nah nevermind I don't want to get into trouble

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.