set of Focal Utopia 5WS for 3" K2 mids

Participant count
  • Participants list
Just like the title says, I would like to trade an extra set of 5-3/4" Focal Utopia 5WS Sub/mids for a set of Focal K2 3" mids. This would be a great trade all around.

Here is what I am offering. I have a set of Focal Utopia 5WS in perfect condition. The suspension is stiff and they were hardly used at all. I have to say that they are easily the most beautiful drivers I have ever seen. These drivers set world records when were introduced and are the way to go in a 3way front stage when you want serious mid bass but also the best in clarity. Now bring me some offers and get yourself some of the best drivers ever made.

View attachment 26554543View attachment 26554541View attachment 26554542View attachment 26554540

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Worth it? That depends on your thoughts. When I upgraded from 2 way to 3 way I was very happy, but when I did that I made pods and moved speaker...
You can get close with tones, but music signal is all OVER the place in both frequencies and voltages. Like, if you listen to rap, the bass line...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
Send me all the items. Once I receive them, I will verify everything in your classifieds. If someone buys them, I will ship out. You would just...
You should run all exact matching subwoofers in one singular enclosure and 1 amp or matching amps for the best listening experience for the space...

About this thread

rlmich

rlmich
Portland, OR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
rlmich