Seeking the impossible!!!! WTB a Kenwood Excelon KDC-x717, x817, or x917!!!

milehigh-SPL

I know its a long shot.....But I've gotta try!! I am looking for a Kenwood Excelon KDC-x717 Head unit, from around 2001 or so. Owned one then, and have not found a head unit I like more since. It has been a struggle just to find the model number, only to learn that there are NONE on e-bay or other sites(only the face plate). I am a HIGHLY MOTIVATED buyer, and will be very flexible as to price/trade/a bit of both if you can find a FUNCTIONING model in good condition. This is important enough to me that I am hopefully replacing my 3 month old Pioneer avh7700bt in dash dvd app radio receiver with the Kenwood if one is found. Depending on condition, I could possibly trade the pioneer for the Kenwood, even with an added cash bonus if it is near new, or I could just pay cash outright, or whatever would be mutually beneficial. I hope someone out there has more success tracking one down than I did. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

P.S. I will also consider seriously consider a x817 or x917 as a alternative

Wow only 5 years late...

really.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...