seeking advice on new amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

Gregulate
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hey all--

I'm new to the forum, and seeking some reccos/advice.

I currently have an Audiopulse EPD210 EPIC 10" DVC Subwoofer 2 Ohm and a kicker zx300.1 amp powering it, wired in a series for a 4ohm load. The sub can handle up to 600 watts, so I was thinking of getting a class d mono amp to power it.

I've got a running list of possible amps, but I know some are overrate and underrated and so forth, so I'm a little lost in all the information:

Autotek M1500.1D

SPL FX1-2000D

Hifonics Brutus BRZ1200.1D

Kicker DX500.1 500

also looking at Sundown Audio SAX-1200D, MB Quart ONX1.1500D, and AQ1200D.

I've had friends who've used SPL and Autotek, but this was 10 or so years ago, so again...lost.

I'd like to stick around $200 or if the most amazing amp presents itself, I can go up to $300. My stereo is stock, so I'd like to get a bass knob to control the gain.

Thanks for any advice

Greg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.