sealed enclosure for 2 SA12-D4'S

So im curious. Just for fun. if you wanted too screw a wood cover over a port to make your ported box Sealed. would the port length just add to the sealed net or would it mess with the sound? Just curious what it'd do.

54139ad3049c20af0da0b5d433543243.jpg
getting closer not looking to bad now huh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Looks great man!! You sir have been working your AZZ off!! Looks Great man://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

So im curious. Just for fun. if you wanted too screw a wood cover over a port to make your ported box Sealed. would the port length just add to the sealed net or would it mess with the sound? Just curious what it'd do.
It would add to total volume

Thank you for the compliments my wife now hates this car and stereo I've been at it for two weeks solid everyday after work and almost all weekend long. Pulled all interior today, doing wiring n sound deadening . I'll be posting more pics as I go.

this guy has got some balls to go straight up and do this lol kudos to you sir! car audio installs dont have to be clean to function properly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif but i do love a good clean install (i take the easy way and just hide all the ugly stuff)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dmuney

dmuney
arlington WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
dmuney