sealed enclosure for 2 SA12-D4'S

They are the radioactive series or GZRW he got dual 4's and got her d2's both sealed both in Camaros. Had to dig thru my PM's lol. He said she was "scared" of them they were so loud lol. Probably just not used to quality system though you know the ladies.

They are the radioactive series or GZRW he got dual 4's and got her d2's both sealed both in Camaros. Had to dig thru my PM's lol. He said she was "scared" of them they were so loud lol. Probably just not used to quality system though you know the ladies.
lol : PPP

So It's this one then? and what Cu.Ft. sealed box for the two 12's?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I did right after I took the pics prob a good thing I didn't share the pic of all the cut zip ties laying all over the trunk. Lol. Still had to finish a few thing under dash

Update so I'm impressed I've never been able to empty all the change out of my cup holders without using my hands , yes the quarters bounced out them selves. Good news back window still intact I've also made some updates to my front pods I'll get a pic posted to arrow and soon I'll share a few flexing videos

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice grats bud nice to see you got what you wanted how's the SQ? What ended up being the build cost?
Build cost with everything I don't want to know prob 3 or 4 g if you count everything. Just build and install cost prob 600 to redo my whole setup front pods box amp rack and seal the trunk no equipment in that 600 but I'm happy with it now just need to go compete and hopefully confirm I broke the 150db mark I hope

Ok so all the glass is still intact... Barely. Lol I'm posting a video in a day or two and I never would have guess that glass could flex this much. As far as flexing it looks like the most flex is two or 3 inches on the outside of the car..... With all 4 doors OPEN I'm definitely impressed hope all of you enjoy the vid coming real soon

Your Install looks Fantastic.And sounds like it is serving Justice as well.Nice job man!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dmuney

dmuney
arlington WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
dmuney