sealed enclosure for 2 SA12-D4'S

08a3ae1e266273c6f2332042e9531a31.jpg
ddb65858e70ecf8d78a0c6c17ad97092.jpg
8ca411a40f4e464e612ea6dfcc53121e.jpg
here is the beginning I'm sealing the trunk off if you can't tell

Don't listen to this **** lol. If you know you want to go sealed go sealed not everyone needs to go ported nor wants the ghetto banging pos suv. I had a similar conundrum as you when doing my system. I could go smaller and ported or do what I did and I do not regret it for one second it's plenty loud for me.
^^ive heard his system. hes got two 12s in a sealed box but he also has like 2200 watts going to it. but yea. His 2 tantrics are far louder than my 1 sa-12 ported. but thats to be expected.

yeah those subs were pretty efficient and played very flat while getting nasty, first time i saw inches of windshield flex and my first mini shirt trick on a corolla.. I never actually fully powered the 12, only had a brx 2400.1 on it. If given the chance(in classifieds for a pair of xcon/zcon 18s for a good price), I'd run them again in a heartbeat.

And the car isn't hacked up like some might think I'll get some more pics soon I'm on wiring and finish work then put all of it back together 1 more time. Btw you can't see it but befor I cut out the rear dash I welded in a 1" square tube and actually hacked my box instead had to kick that beast in but have you know the seats still latch in the upright position only sheet metal removed was a piece big enough for the port and some tiny slivers the rear dash is welded back in and look great

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dmuney

dmuney
arlington WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
dmuney