School me on batteries

Lol I'm telling u there rebadged Dekas I was reading man I'm gunna throw one underThe hood ill let you know how it holds up
**** they really look like it too ha. But let me know I just dont want to be the tester hah

Btw local to chicago let me know if you find a mojo 4000 forsale mine was stolen

**** they really look like it too ha. But let me know I just dont want to be the tester hahBtw local to chicago let me know if you find a mojo 4000 forsale mine was stolen
Have you checked Craigslist bro ..

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

And will do ill prolly pick one up Friday

So when I said school me on batteries, I was kind of asking about the whole Amp-hour ratings

Is the general rule as much Ah as possible?

Lol I'm telling u there rebadged Dekas I was reading man I'm gunna throw one underThe hood ill let you know how it holds up
FYI these are not rebadged Deka Product they are Exide The E in the top label pic and the raised polarity indicators give it away.

I'm a commercial sales rep. for Batt. Plus.

I can tell you we no longer carry them in our Stores and we are the biggest franchise in the national chain.

The warranty claims on Exide product were 8 to 1 compared to our East Penn made product "Deka"

I would never recommend an Exide Deep Cycle to anyone including a fisherman.

* I'm not sure of your mounting location but remember you should never use a flooded battery in the interior of the car with out proper venting.

I understand cost is a factor but AGM is the way to go for car audio guys.

Non spillable,Sealed, Non venting, They can benefit from higher charge rates, Have a deeper depth of discharge, More charge cycles ect.

They plates of an AGM are like a metal weave and the electrolyte is a paste that is shrunk wrapped on to the substrate.

They do excellent with vibration. It's gonna be alot more forgiving chemistry compared to the standard flooded options with the liquid electrolyte sloshing around and the lead plates and lead plate connectors being exposed to the inherent vibrations of a loud system.

If you need a quote on something let me know shipping from IL to MPLS shouldn't be that bad

So when I said school me on batteries, I was kind of asking about the whole Amp-hour ratings
Is the general rule as much Ah as possible?
+1 the more the better. It's a measure of capacity. A 105Ah battery will run a device with a 1A draw for 105 hours before being fully discharged.

For car audio applications the more storage capacity "Stored Energy" you have available in you battery/batteries the better.....

If I choose a D3400 as a primary,

Could i use another brand AGM for secondary?

After those videos it would seem like D3400 would be a great primary for me.

xs is overpriced and overhyped IMO.

You have an East Penn distributor in the Chitown area and they usually sell refurbs and blems at very good prices.

im running stock alt and only 1 optima yellowtop group 31 battery and I have about 2500 watts and my car is perfectly fine, voltage down to around 12.9 to 13s when bass hits hard. its not gonna kill anything lol ive had my system in for a year

xs is overpriced and overhyped IMO.
You have an East Penn distributor in the Chitown area and they usually sell refurbs and blems at very good prices.
i think it was in Broadview if i remember correctly. west of north riverside

Wow am I stupid for not checking this first.

Does anybody know the name of that distrubitor??

I have had luck with a xspower under the hood (only part that I havent had to replace for my POS)

and the xs fits perfect, cant fit a tall battery under my hood without it hiting the terminals jeep pos

Wow am I stupid for not checking this first. Does anybody know the name of that distrubitor??

I have had luck with a xspower under the hood (only part that I havent had to replace for my POS)

and the xs fits perfect, cant fit a tall battery under my hood without it hiting the terminals jeep pos
do a google/yahoo search for East Penn dist in chitown...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.