Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

cd6551
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Corydon, IN
Item(s) for Sale: One pair of Scanspeak 10F midrange speakers.

Item(s) Description/Condition: These are brand new. They were going to be glassed into my pillars but my car was totalled last weekend. These are some of the best midrange speakers I have heard. They run $95 each plus shipping new

Price: $175 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included. Buyer chooses carrier

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Thanks man. I had been trying forever to get a Tl and was super excited about this build but my wonderful luck strikes again.

Thanks man. I had been trying forever to get a Tl and was super excited about this build but my wonderful luck strikes again.
It happens, could always keep everything for the next vehicle.

Those LPG tweets I bet would go very good with the 10f's!

Well I am trying to recover from a divorce and I am about to go back to school finally. I've decided to just get something I dont have to finance that is decent on gas. Im keeping my 80-prs that was gonna go in the tl. I'll probably just do a simple-ish 2 way active front plus sub in whatever I get....Yea check my sig. I think that setup was going to sound pretty fricken awesome. To top it off I had just spent almost all day the day of the crash trimming sheet metal/cutting rings/ modifying door panels to get those beastly anarchy drivers in there

He hit you and youre selling? Please tell me he had insurance.
Dude I'm getting a d right up the b. KY is a no fault state. I was in a bad part of town coming from my second job and there were no witnesses except the people riding with him. I have full coverage but I was forced to roll a small amount from my jetta when it blew up into this loan so I am getting back exactly $1K less than what I owe. It was one of those deals where before I even opened my car door they were rolling around screaming their back hurt.

It happens, could always keep everything for the next vehicle.
Those LPG tweets I bet would go very good with the 10f's!
I may but read above post. I really want to keep the front stage drivers and amps but we will see if I can pull something out of my arse to cover the rest of my loan and buy something else

Last post for a while I promise. I forgot to mention I will trade for the active NVX component set or equivalent SB Acoustic drivers. Thanks fellers

Dude I'm getting a d right up the b. KY is a no fault state. I was in a bad part of town coming from my second job and there were no witnesses except the people riding with him. I have full coverage but I was forced to roll a small amount from my jetta when it blew up into this loan so I am getting back exactly $1K less than what I owe. It was one of those deals where before I even opened my car door they were rolling around screaming their back hurt.
They ran a red light were you hit on the side? Collision experts should be able to tell what the fk happened. Fuck those types of people man they can all rot in hell. Hope everything goes well for you man.

No offense but this will be my last post regarding the wreck just because I really need the cash from these speakers. We were both on perpendicular one-way streets, my light was green and the street to my right is basically blind because of the buildings. I was driving along at 35 (posted speed limit) and this moron just came through the intersection. I saw him once it was too late and ended up getting his rear driver's side door and quarter panel. Luckily all I got out of it injury wise was an airbag burn on my forehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...