Need Help w/ Midrange and Tweeter Recommendations

Participant count
  • Participant list

EmpiricalApe

CarAudio.com Regular
I have a 1500w sub in a saturn l200 and it for the most part, drowns out my speakers. I have factory tweeters and aftermarket woofers with no amp. So I'm looking for a component set for 6.5" Woofer up front, 0.75" tweeter all around, and 5.25" woofer in the rear. I'm looking for a more sq oriented midrange and tweeter to keep up with the sub, preferably under $500 for all 8. I also plan to amplify them, so ill take recommendations in that area too. Any recommendations? Thanks

This would be my first actual speaker install besides what I've got now, so feel free to educate me.

Last edited:
CDT audio has good sales most of the time. You'll need an amp, does the $500 include the amp?

No, the $500 does not include the amp, I'll e-check em out. I appreciate it

Do you have any specific recommendations? There is a lot of information on that page. Also, I didn't see any 0.75 inch tweeeters. If it helps, I don't often listen with rear passengers, and I'm trying to blend in with my subs 80hz cutoff.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...