S.O.S HELP HONDA/ACURA RADIO WIRE HELP!!!!!!

Participant count
  • Participants list

Ali2627

HI im kind of in a BIG mess, i bought a used radio display that's larger which i want for my 2015 acura ilx base to replace the shi*t stock display that's small and the connection is different. I want to find a female wiring harness that connects my cars harness so i don't have to cut it up to try and connect my display. I'm also looking for a blue male connector i fould a used head unit on ebay as a example seller wont sell me the wire :/

GREY MALE CONNECTOR THAT CONNECTS TO OEM OLD DISPLAY left

LIGHT MALE BLUE HARNESS I NEED IT CONNECTS FROM RADIO TO SCREEN DISPLAY
s-l1600.jpg

You Can always look for the vehicle that your replacement unit is from on car-parts.com and search radio it will give you the closest wrecking yard with your part. they might even have an option where you can go get it yourself so it laziness won’t be an issue. All of that aside though Honda and Acura have a built in security feature in there factory head units that once you get it working you will have to type in a code to get working. Most dealerships will not give you the code unless you show them ID that matches you to the registered owner of the vehicle the head unit came out of

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.