Running system in a diesil

PESteele
10+ year member

I wang on an 8 in a van
annapolis
who else is doing this

with my system turned up pretty loud i cant even hear it outside but then inside its bumpin is my car just soundproof or something or could it just be the engine noise overpowering it

flakko has a diesel I believe. his engine noise is pretty dang loud inside and out. it could be both reasons, depending on the vehicle.

You don't want it loud outside of your car..
He speaks the truth. why bother other people. they prally already hate you cause your diesels loud as ****. why piss off those old people with the bass on top of that.

When I'm bumping I can hear the drone of my flows..Its probably not as loud as your deeeeesil but i can still hear it. It doesent really bother me that much though..

He speaks the truth. why bother other people. they prally already hate you cause your diesels loud as ****. why piss off those old people with the bass on top of that.
I doubt that. I have never heard anyone complain about the engine noise of a diesel. I happen to like the sound of them.

who else is doing this

with my system turned up pretty loud i cant even hear it outside but then inside its bumpin is my car just soundproof or something or could it just be the engine noise overpowering it
Which battery did you install the amp power wire on? I am about to do an install on a Duramax.

Which battery did you install the amp power wire on? I am about to do an install on a Duramax.

Post is from 2006.

IMG_9057.jpeg

I searched for a thread with this topic rather than starting a new thread on the same topic.
Well honestly, there's nothing in this thread that has anything to do with your question. Not sure if you posted in the correct thread, or let it scroll down to far, and ended up in a different thread.
If you are putting two batteries in, and they are not on an isolator put it on the second battery, the one that's not to the starter.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...