Run your car on water???

It's real. My neighbor used to buy junkyard motors, and convert to run on nothing by Brown's gas. No gasoline at all. It is quite possible, but it's a pretty in depth conversion. It can be done on the cheap, but maintenance costs are ridiculous. If you do it right, you're look at over $10k to convert a small 4 cylinder, but the maintenance is much lower. It doesn't have the volatility of hydrogen, but it still has the explosive power of it. It truly is a super fuel, but it far more expensive to use then it is to purchase. IIRC, it only works with distilled water, and it uses a LOT of it. Double MPGs on a 30 MPG car, would be 60 MPG. Assuming you use one gallon of fuel, and one gallon of water, that 60 mpg cost you ~$4 ($3 for gas, $1 for the water), as compared to $6. You need special injectors, a water rail, special plugs, a different t-stat, and several other things to do it right. I helped him to it to an Acura 3.2 V6. This guy also powered his house with solar panels, dirt, and potatoes. And he had a pirate radio station that had like a 4 block radius...

It's real. My neighbor used to buy junkyard motors, and convert to run on nothing by Brown's gas. No gasoline at all. It is quite possible, but it's a pretty in depth conversion. It can be done on the cheap, but maintenance costs are ridiculous. If you do it right, you're look at over $10k to convert a small 4 cylinder, but the maintenance is much lower. It doesn't have the volatility of hydrogen, but it still has the explosive power of it. It truly is a super fuel, but it far more expensive to use then it is to purchase. IIRC, it only works with distilled water, and it uses a LOT of it. Double MPGs on a 30 MPG car, would be 60 MPG. Assuming you use one gallon of fuel, and one gallon of water, that 60 mpg cost you ~$4 ($3 for gas, $1 for the water), as compared to $6. You need special injectors, a water rail, special plugs, a different t-stat, and several other things to do it right. I helped him to it to an Acura 3.2 V6. This guy also powered his house with solar panels, dirt, and potatoes. And he had a pirate radio station that had like a 4 block radius...
I dont believe you

Wow, how genius!

I can't believe it took them so long!

Gosh it must be those ****ed oil companies suppressing great new technology that allows us to run cars on like water and snake oil and all sorts of common cheap alternatives.

My cousin had this car that runs on air dude but then BP came through and had him assassinated cuz he was trying to spread the word and they took his car and torched it!!!!!!!111!!11!!1!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif:crap://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.