RONNIE PEAY... dont trust him..

ya i think i talked to this guy on myspace once. nice to no dat i wuz correct bout him. all he want to do is dis people stuff. he thinks he no everything there is to no about everything. i got him deleted off myspace n working on getting his posse deleted. people like him give us bad reps. i called him out once n he never showed. i think he goes by the name cadillac jones on myspace n noob & orange county on flrodaspl. he is also in a japen team called team kamikaze which is prolly a lie cuz every1 in that team won't write anything about his post. he is in a group called db unit. they write him back so i no that 1 he is in. he prolly has other names as well. just think ya might like this info out there 2.

ya i think i talked to this guy on myspace once. nice to no dat i wuz correct bout him. all he want to do is dis people stuff. he thinks he no everything there is to no about everything. i got him deleted off myspace n working on getting his posse deleted. people like him give us bad reps. i called him out once n he never showed. i think he goes by the name cadillac jones on myspace n noob & orange county on flrodaspl. he is also in a japen team called team kamikaze which is prolly a lie cuz every1 in that team won't write anything about his post. he is in a group called db unit. they write him back so i no that 1 he is in. he prolly has other names as well. just think ya might like this info out there 2.
Education FTW!!

ok idk wtf you ppl are talkin about.. i am on team db unit and no im not ronnie!!!!! so who ever is talkin **** needs to watch there back..... i never said i was in team kamakazi!!!! if i had to guess the guy :HOT LIL CAR" is teh **** that said he hit 98097207230db with 2 12in ROUND solox.. on 800watts..... so honestly if you want to talk **** and i see you at the show i will kick your ass i never lied of posted a fake ass name to scam anyone that ronnie guy was doin his thing who ever the hell he is

also about 95% of the ppl on floridaspl.com know who the hell i am and know that im a honest person.... **** if i was scammin ppl i would have more then i got now

your a complete idiot:confused: . as a memeber of db unit i can say that hornets nest is NOT in db unit nor is he orange county.get your info straight before you spout off about something wich you have absolutley no knowledge.wich from the looks of your post is pretty much everything so STFU.

at this point id really just love my money back....its been over 2 months i need the money...im one of the suckers with over 1k invested in this guy so:pissed: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif
**** 1k? Good luck man

Dude I don't know who or where you get your info from, but its wrong, Ronnie has never been a member of team db unit or will he ever be, if you would go to http://www.teamdbunit.com and go to orange counties page you will see a picture of OC and you would know it's not Ronnie, I do not like you disrespecting my team by saying ronnie is on it or you disrespecting my friend OC by saying he is ronnie, I suggest you should check your info better before disrespecting a team full of people you don't know, now before you go talking a lot of crap on here, because you are hiding behind your key board, go to my site http://www.centralfloridaspl.com go to event details pick any date on there drive out to one of my shows and say it face to face, I'm not some little school boy, I'm a grown man, so I'm not going to talk crap back and forth on here,

Look everyone Ronnie has never been a member of Team db Unit or will he ever be.

Orange County is not Ronnie, his name is Matthew, he drives a ford range and lives in Bithlo.

the guy that posted the lies about my team and friend is a retard, and if he has any balls at all he would come out to one of my shows and be a man. but I think he is some 15 or 16 year old punk that don't know crap about anything and has no balls, Dude I'm easy to find if you have any crap to talk, do't hide behind your keyboard,

everyone watch he will talk crap after me because he has no balls, he will hide behind his keyboard like the punk he is and say if from a far,

That's enough. All Florida people, shut the **** up. Right now.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Wow, looks like the Ronnie thread has turned out to be a membership drive on our lil ol forum.

Look guys, no one knows who this Lil Gay Car dude is nor does anyone care what he has to say. I don't blame you for wanting to set the record straight though.

We have heard you loud and clear. The guy has one post. I doubt he ever comes back. If he does, it's on him to prove what he says.

Dude I don't know who or where you get your info from, but its wrong, Ronnie has never been a member of team db unit or will he ever be, if you would go to http://www.teamdbunit.com and go to orange counties page you will see a picture of OC and you would know it's not Ronnie, I do not like you disrespecting my team by saying ronnie is on it or you disrespecting my friend OC by saying he is ronnie, I suggest you should check your info better before disrespecting a team full of people you don't know, now before you go talking a lot of crap on here, because you are hiding behind your key board, go to my site http://www.centralfloridaspl.com go to event details pick any date on there drive out to one of my shows and say it face to face, I'm not some little school boy, I'm a grown man, so I'm not going to talk crap back and forth on here,
Look everyone Ronnie has never been a member of Team db Unit or will he ever be.

Orange County is not Ronnie, his name is Matthew, he drives a ford range and lives in Bithlo.

the guy that posted the lies about my team and friend is a retard, and if he has any balls at all he would come out to one of my shows and be a man. but I think he is some 15 or 16 year old punk that don't know crap about anything and has no balls, Dude I'm easy to find if you have any crap to talk, do't hide behind your keyboard,

everyone watch he will talk crap after me because he has no balls, he will hide behind his keyboard like the punk he is and say if from a far,
stfu knowone cares roonies a scammer thats what this trend is about not you so move on

This is stupid.

I mean...

It's kinda like that Jeff Foxworthy joke about climbing the water tower to defend your sister's honor.

It seems as if Florida is full of rednecks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SQBubble

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
SQBubble
MTL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies