RONNIE PEAY... dont trust him..

Well, I guess he won't need a defense fund....

I wasn't going to fight him...I'ma drinker, not a fighter.

I always like meeting new people at shows...networking, ya know.

So, let me get this straight. Ronnie, aka "hornetsnest" ran away to Florida with G-Unit? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

So, let me get this straight. Ronnie, aka "hornetsnest" ran away to Florida with G-Unit? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
lawl

man i really dont know what the hell is going on. but i talk to ronnie every day. or either every other day. i know i ordered an Memphis 2500 from him an while back and i recieved my amp just as promised, for an killer price too. im apart of DSE, if anyone having problems try contacting me threw this site im gonna try to help my man get all this mess straightened out. ronnies an good guy but i dont know what the Phuck went wrong wit most you guys money? i will keep u guys updated!

Travis!

man i really dont know what the hell is going on. but i talk to ronnie every day. or either every other day. i know i ordered an Memphis 2500 from him an while back and i recieved my amp just as promised, for an killer price too. im apart of DSE, if anyone having problems try contacting me threw this site im gonna try to help my man get all this mess straightened out. ronnies an good guy but i dont know what the Phuck went wrong wit most you guys money? i will keep u guys updated!
Travis!
I am sure these guys appreciate anything you can do.

Just be sure to empty your pm box regularly.

Travis!
You ruined my plan to buy these assets at pennies on the dollar...

Hope you are able to help out any forum member in any way possible.

no offense buddy, but how exactly are you going to help get every ones money straight? are you going to fight with the paypal ppl and get his account unfrozen so he can send peoples money back, or are you going to go magnum p.i. and hunt down all of this missing equipment?

no offense buddy, but how exactly are you going to help get every ones money straight? are you going to fight with the paypal ppl and get his account unfrozen so he can send peoples money back, or are you going to go magnum p.i. and hunt down all of this missing equipment?
At least he is willing to try. IMO communication to Ronnie may at least let him know this is going to continue to follow him.

wow....magnum pi

Tom Selleck = pimp

I've said this before, and I guess all you scammed folks dont read...but I'll say it again...

http://WWW.IC3.GOV

Go visit it, report his ass with as much info as you have. Enough complaints and ya know whats going to happen? They'll fucking doing something! Squeaky wheel gets the grease ya know. Why the hell are you morons waiting for the dipshit that scammed you to refund your money? Obviously he didnt come through once...why give him a second friggin chance?!

God, some of ya'll are retarded...

I've said this before, and I guess all you scammed folks dont read...but I'll say it again...
http://WWW.IC3.GOV

Go visit it, report his ass with as much info as you have. Enough complaints and ya know whats going to happen? They'll fucking doing something! Squeaky wheel gets the grease ya know. Why the hell are you morons waiting for the dipshit that scammed you to refund your money? Obviously he didnt come through once...why give him a second friggin chance?!

God, some of ya'll are retarded...
tcab part tres

wow....magnum pi
Tom Selleck = pimp
Wrong, wrong, and wrong again.

Tom Selleck was just...well, Tom.

Robin Masters was the pimp - brudah had mad money...and a fly Ferrarri. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

T.C was pretty pimp, too, with all of his jungle-colored fly rides //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Travis!
I wouldn't get in the middle of this if I were you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SQBubble

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
SQBubble
MTL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies